Official 2011 Meetup Flickr Group

Alpacas Assemble!

I hereby release the official 2011 GWC International Meetup Flickr group unto the world!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1516480@N24/

Got any photos related to this upcoming meetup? Join the group and add your photos!

Oh yeah! I’m ready to get my Alpaca on now…and I haz to wait til March!

Hahaha, you guys are so funny! I will look forward to seeing all the pics here.

Should we post ID picks?

Sorry I haven’t uploaded any of my pictures…have a bunch to edit before uploading to the Flickr pool. And I’ll prolly take more this morning before leaving for the airport. User names will be added eventua ly too. I will get them uploaded after I get home this evening…or tomorrow morning if I crash after arriving home. Need more sleep!

Great to see the pics :smiley: Looks like everyone is having a great time :smiley:

Okay, my pictures are uploaded to the pool. Names and descriptions will be added as I get time!

Gryper- ossim pix! Love em!

I’ve been posting mine as soon as I get the chance- been dumping my little snappy camera daily, but there will be a bunch more from the HD cam! That has to wait till I can get home to my desktop.

What a great time.

brought to you by the makers of Sean’s Cream…

Thanks B! I was going to upload some from the Rover Saturday afternoon but the WiFi wasn’t letting me connect. I’ve got a few people that I couldn’t remember their user names last night as I got more and more sleepy.

I have descriptions on all my pic now. Just have 2 Alpacas (my sincere apologies) that I can’t remember their forum names so have ? marks there. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi…or anyone who knows please let me know so I can fix that!

Everybody’s pictures came out great!

Great photos!

It’s nice to put some faces to the names =D

Uploading now. Some came out a little blurry. I’ll try to label them this year.

I uploaded my pics from the tattoo parlor!

Added mine last night! I love all the different variations of the group pic.

Looks liek you really had a blast.
Nice comments by Grypher, Apollymy and bkitty. :smiley:

I appear to have been looking at the camera in exactly one of them!

Thank you to everyone uploading their pictures! I know I’m not the only one who is enjoying browsing them :slight_smile:

I have uploaded about half my pics now. Will do the rest tomorrow. I’m loving browsing them all! Keep em coming!

The pics are great! Thanks to everyone for posting these.