NYC Movie meet up, June 2

After the great success of the NYC Crew Avengers meet up, it has been decreed that we must do this again. Saturday afternoons seemed like the best time in general, so lets say around 1 or 2pm on June 2?

Originally we planned to see Men in Black 3, but I would also be up for seeing Snow White and the Huntsman if it preferred by the crew.

I know this is still somewhat short notice but the earlier we decide the better. So, who is in?

As of right now i’d prefer MIB3. Having seen the animated Snow White, seeing a Ripley Snow White doesn’t get me that going. Might change my mind but have to see.

Oh sorry Yep I’m in.

Saturday is good by me, but I HAVE to be back on my way to Jersey by 6…the timing works out at least…and yes MIB please!

Well, I don’t think I am going to make this one. I think I am going to go to Wizard World’s Philadelphia Con - haven’t been in a few years, but they have some really good guests, some cool panels I want to check out. The good thing is I only have to drive 5 min to catch the train and the train lets me off underneath the convention center.

But I may be in for the next one, we will see what is going on at that time.

Have a blast.

I am with Scott, I want to get home for hockey and/or a friends party later that day. I will check movie times later on, but an early afteernoon show should work out time wise.

Well the last time it worked out well. So an early meet up is fine. We meet same place at Tim Hortons? BTW, are you bringing kidnap victim along to? He kinda fits right along with us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hopefully I make it to the Tim Horton’s on time this time… grumble

Too short notice for me, I’ll be working.

So what time are we looking at for Saturday? Just trying to plan my travel and see if I can squeeze in the treadmill before hand…

The movie times for the AMC Lowes 34th Street 14 where we saw The Avengers based on what times we want are:

Men in Black III - regular 2D - 12:30pm 1:45pm
Men in Black III - 3D IMAX - 1:15pm

Complete listing here:
http://www.fandango.com/amcloews34thstreet14_aaqcr/theaterpage?date=6%2F2%2F2012

Any of those would be good by me, I would go with 1:45 if I had to pick.

Has anyone herd from Clawrift or Kier if they can go?

I’m fine with 1:45 (means time for the gym, woot!!)

a roll call would be a good idea indeed…

I can go to either. If it helps 1:45 good to. As it is I might be in the local Best Buy Mobile in the morning getting my pre order Evo4GLTE. I wouldn’t mind but that’s the day Sprint announced to have it out for regular sale. Sheesh.

Alright, lets say 1:45 for Saturday then, at the AMC Lowes 34th Street 14. We’ll meet at the Tim Hortons in the New Jersey transit section of Penn. Station a little after 1:00. Good for everyone?

Works for me :smiley:

Ok here that way I can plan to be there on time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks to whoever used my amc stubs info! lol, sorry I couldn’t make it, hope you guys had fun

Had fun guys.
See you again in two weeks for Promethius. :slight_smile:

Thanks to whoever used my amc stubs info! lol, sorry I couldn't make it, hope you guys had fun 

Anytime :wink:

so, who’s in for Saturday and any idea on times?

To be honest I haven’t kept up. I’ll be up for it just need to know who’s with me. As of now we are a group of 2. Need to know if clarift and fenatic are coming.

Anyone else want to see Prometheus this weekend?

What time to meet? The showings for 3d is 12 and 12:40. Lets settle on a time for the showing then we can decide on the meet time.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2