NYC -- Dark Knight Rises July 21st

Hey all

Since the Avengers NYC get together worked out great. How about we make it another go for The Dark Knight Rises.

Saturday the 21st, sometime around midday.
I would like to shoot for the IMAX theatre at Lincoln Square, but if its not playing there, then we could make it the usual spot on 35th near Penn Station.

What do you say?

Crap, I’m in Delaware that day for a b-day party…I can do Sunday the 22nd though :slight_smile:

Probably either day or the next weekend if need be is good for me.

I looked it up, and it says the movie will definately be in IMAX on Lincoln Square.

How does Saturday the 28th sound? This way Scott can make it too.

All lincoln square imax shows are sold out on opening weekend (except 2am and 6am shows…) so it would be best to wait for the following weekend, though tickets are only on sale for the first week right now. I’ll be out of town, but you guys enjoy!

I don’t promise not to see if before than, but I have a feeling I might want to see this movie more than once. I’m in.

Same here…if you’re gonna pick ONE to see more then once…right???

Too soon for me. Bad things at work means that I can’t get weekends off for the next few weeks without A LOT of advance notice. :frowning:

Tickets for The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX Lincoln Square are on sale for Saturday July 28th on fandango. There is a showing at 2:15 and at 6:00pm.

I’m good with the 2:15 if everyone else is too…

Yeah, lets do 2:15.

Holy God I need to see this movie again immediately…oh wait…one more week?? Grrr…alright…are we pre-ordering the tickets?

Yeah… would be willing to see that again. :slight_smile:
We can pre-order, we can probably wait a few days to see if anyone else wants to go.

I would suggest pre ordering. IMAX can be a little rough sometimes.

I still haven’t seen it. I’m waiting it out.

This is a good idea…anyone else going to pre-order too???

This is one of those movies I needed to see more then once anyway, and seeing it on a normal screen will help with me IMAX oogling :smiley:

Crap… the showtime we picked is sold out.
https://www.fandango.com/transaction/ticketing/redvines/ticketboxoffice.aspx?row_count=3009193768&mid=148958&refreshdate=7/28/2012&tid=AABQI

Want to do the Loews 34th Street IMAX? They have a 12:45 which I could do, but I can’t make the later shows.
https://www.fandango.com/transaction/ticketing/redvines/ticketboxoffice.aspx?row_count=3009271319&mid=148958&refreshdate=7/28/2012&tid=AAQCR

crap I just saw that too.

grrrrr. Okay then. It wont be a problem with me watching it at 34th street

34th is actually right by the train for me…WIN!!!

I’m going to buy my ticket this morning if everyone else is too

edit, tickets bought…one of my friends is gonna come along since his wife isn’t around…see y’all Saturday!

You got 12:45, right?

EDIT: Ok, we have decided on 12:45. Just purchased my ticket.

Lets meet outside the Tim Hortons in the NJ Transit terminal, same place as last time. I should be getting to Penn a little after 12:00.