North Ohio / Michigan Meet up 2.0!

So the results of the poll have us meeting Saturday June 11

We’ll be seeing Thor

Meet at 6:00pm at http://www.claddaghirishpubs.com/ With the movie to follow at Franklin park Cinema’s in the same shopping complex.

5001 Monroe Street
Toledo, OH 43623-3627
(419) 472-1414

Edit I have checked the times. Thor will be showing at 9:45, this is a 3d Show so there will be an extra charge. If we change our minds, X Men (2nd choice) will be showing at 8:15, 9:55, 10:25, 11 & 11:30

Last minute edit Thor is showing tonight at 9:45 only

See you all then!

Was checking my calendar, and it looks like the Saturday is actually the 11th. Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

Right you are Kiki! Changed the original post

Hey, anyone from Singapore showing up ? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/422910/welcome_to_singapore_in_michigan_usa.html

that would be awesome lol

I’ll be driving in from the Western Suburbs of Chicago. If there’s anyone in the Chicago/Milwaukee/NWIndiana area who wants to share the ride, just PM me. I’ve got space for 3. Probably going out Saturday AM, finding a hotel Saturday nite & going back Sunday AM.

Well if I can turn my life around maybe I can make it.
I’ve got time…maybe :frowning:

I should be able to be there :slight_smile:

But going to suggest keeping the option open for X-Men First Class being that Thor came out today, 5/6, and may not still be playing by 6/11 or most people may have seen it already by then. X-Men comes out 6/3.

Just a quick update, Franklin Park tells me they won’t know movie times until the week off. SO I will post as soon as I can. Would anyone object to meeting at 6 for dinner movie to follow?

Mmmm… food.

Updated show times!

Thanks for the update
(and thanks for organizing too!)

I can’t make it. Somebody spill a drink on @Janitorbob for me?

I mean don’t. Don’t spill a drink on @Janitorbob for me.

Unless he looks like he’s gonna make a move…

If you can’t make it either, PM me if you want to know how Thor ends.

glares at you

Looks like I won’t be able to make it after all :frowning: Got hospitalized a few days ago and just got told I’ll be here over the weekend. Have fun, everybody!

Frak the Whut!?! I hope you’re alright. Stay well!

Get well soon! We will spill a drink on Janitorbob in your honor

glares at you too

Last minute edit on the movie information.

ALso notice my complete lack of fear at JBob’s glare :wink:

stern glare and reproachful frown at you