NHL Goalie Ilya Bryzgalov

He’s a geek too!!! Power to the goalies!!!

//youtu.be/O-FvRyQOlbc

Hmmm. Well i’m gonna go out on a limb here as a complete know-nuthin-about-ice hockey fellow and suggest that having arrows on leg padding that point directly at squishy, sensitive nether regions are a bad idea.
Particularly when there are weighty, hard rubber discs flying about the place. I’d suggest that a well aimed puck at the point of destination of thosr arrows could well result in a universe of stars being seen!
I have seen one ice hockey game, Canucks v… Can’t remember but was a lot of fun!

By rule, goalies are a little bit…out there…(I can verify this as a goalie :smiley: )…but Bryz takes that to a new level, hearing some of these clips makes me wish I had seen the HBO Special this stuff was in though

And yeah I wear three layers of coverage on my… errr… upper-lower body…yeaaahhhhhh

Out there? Goalies are OUT THERE? Goalies are certifiable! This doesn’t count, he’s a goalie :wink:

Bryz isn’t good enough to be this crazy

I’ve taken plenty of shots to the head…and worse :eek:…in goal…yeah this is dude is out there even by goalie union’s standards :cool:

He does make it fun…we need more nutty like this in sports!