[li]Battlestar Galactica
[/li][li]Doctor Who
[/li][li]Eureka
[/li][li]Lost
[/li][li]Red Dwarf
[/li][li]Stargate
[/li][li]Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
[/li][/ul]

I’m biting my nails here. I voted for Stargate but the blu-ray set is $96 on Amazon. I have Zediva which doesn’t have Stargate, but I do not have Netflix because of Netflix’s lack of closed caption/subtitle options. So, even if my first choice wins, I may not get to watch with yall. ):

I don’t have Netflix so I have to work with the DVD sets I currently have.

If Stargate wins (which it looks like it will at this point), a few questions:

1. Starting with the theatrical movie?
  2. For Children of the Gods: Showtime cut or more recently released Final Cut version?
  3. Are we just looking at SG-1, or will we start mixing in Atlantis when we hit Season 8? A while before we get to this, but might as well start thinking about it.

No need, really.

1. For Children of the Gods: Showtime cut or more recently released Final Cut version?

Um. Dunno.

1. Are we just looking at SG-1, or will we start mixing in Atlantis when we hit Season 8? A while before we get to this, but might as well start thinking about it.

If we’re still going at that point, might as well.

1. Don’t know but a good idea.
  2. The showtime cut from the DVD set, the one with the naked people. :wink:
  3. We have a ways to go before that happens. I think it’s a good idea, but we do have a LOT of time to think about it.
  1. I saw why not. First episode takes place afterward and some of the same actors return.
  2. I say either, but many ppl will only have the DVD box set version.
  3. I say yes, frak them like Buffy and Angel. Some episode flow right into the next too.

Edit: We finished the last Farscape frak tonight. Some of yall dunno what you’re missing…

So Stargate?

My poor wallet. At least I have the original movie.

All of SG-1 is available to watch online at Netflix and Hulu.

I’ve been using Hulu, but the commercials are annoying. I just ordered the set from Overstock.

Now, I must drink some orange juice to replenish blood loss from my donation.

Yes, that’s a joke. I didn’t lose that much blood.

Edit: This puts off my LotR Extended Edition blu-ray purchase, but hopefully I can get that during the fall.

Overstock takes blood now? :rolleyes:

Well, it would be simpler to cut out the middlemen. Might still leave fang marks though… d:

Pardon the spam, but is there a general Stargate SG-1 frak thread like how Game of Throne has? I can make one if not.

Do you mean just having one frak thread for the whole thing instead of separate ones for each episode? I personally prefer the separate episode threads.

I think it should have its own section, like the archives for B5 and whatnot. is that possible?

I mean both. Have separate threads for each week’s frak, and an all encompassing thread to post our thoughts during the week outside of fraks as we go along. Ppl may miss individual fraks, but can catch up on their own.

I like reading ppl thoughts and comments, and you can miss real gems because you didn’t attend fraks for whatever reasons.

Like:
A Game of Thrones (HBO)

vs.

Game of Thrones 1x10 Fire and Blood

You mean the fraks themselves (like the anime one) because Stargate has its own sub-forum?

A Frak Party archive? I actually suggested that a couple weeks ago and didn’t get any response.

OK, Cart. Guess I misunderstood.

Heh. And, Overstock jacked up the price of the set by $22 today. Still $78-80 at Walmart and Amazon.

It arrived today.

The blood donation was worth it. I thought I heard a chorus of angels as I opened the box…

I made Stargate SG-1 (and potentially SGA, SGU) Series Frak Discussion Thread to post:

):