New York Comic Con, Oct. 11-14, 2012

Hey all-

Just getting a head count on people that will be attending. From the time that I post this, you have still two days to order tickets and have them mailed to your home. After that, it’s pickup at the con.

At the moment, I’m planning on spending Thursday going to a museum, Friday and Saturday at the con, then spending Sunday recovering. Anyone have other ideas?

At the moment, I don’t plan on going to the Con, but if we do a meet up or something like that I could probably come.

I’m sure there will be meetups, specifics will be decided later though…

I’ll be attending, with Dr. Harry Kloor, to promote our graphic novel adaptation of Mike Resnick’s Widowmaker novel!

posted from my galactic robot phone via Tapatalk II

I don’t have the vacation time available to make it out for NYCC this year.

So not a lot of excitement for NYCC this year. After looking at the schedule, I didn’t see any panels that I wanted to attend either. I will still be going on Friday and probably Saturday, and spending more time in the dealers area. I probably won’t be coming up on Thursday though. This will be a shopping and picture trip this year.

If anyone doesn’t want to go to the con but wants to meet for lunch on Friday or dinner Saturday let me know and we’ll figure something out.