New Women of the Batverse Poll Pt 2 (2013 update)

Question: If you had to, ahem, get to know one of the women of the Batverse, if you know what I mean, which one would you choose?

There’s a prior Women of the Batverse poll:

http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?3393-The-Women-of-Batman-Movies-and-TV-Poll/page3&highlight=catwoman

I’m updating it for 2013, post-Batman III, but it’s complicated.

The Forum only allows 20 options.

So I’m listing new options.

Eventually, I’ll take the top vote-getters and combine them into a new poll.

Here are your new choices.

Ferris,

What exactly are we voting on in this poll? There’s a list of women in the Batverse but no decernable question that I can see. Maybe I’m just dense.

~Shooter

Oh, yes. I added a question. Basically, who’s hottest?

You’re a good scientist, sir. To paraphrase Steve Martin from Planes, Trains & Automobiles: “The next time you conduct a poll, have a point.”

Livewire is voiced by Lori Petty, the girl from Point Break, who also played Tank Girl in the live-action movie.

//youtu.be/r3GB2uXakj8

OB

As much as I love Harley I could not vote for her, because in the ‘real world’ she would be to unstable (Bat Shit Crazy) for me to want get intimate with her… IYKWIM.

Remember John Wayne Bobbitt???

Unrelated to thread, but your Point Break reference has helped me choose my movie for tonight :slight_smile:

Keanu and Swayze and Petty … sold American!

OB

While Bobbitt* is certainly a resonant cautionary tale, I subscribe to the Sean Paradigm of Fatal Hotness: It’s kind of hot when a girl may kill you. It sounds weird, having written that aloud.

• I worked with some people who knew Bobbitt; they said if anybody ever deserved such a gruesome fate, it was that dude.