New trailer-let the speculation begin!

//youtu.be/9vIsQ25Krq8

If that clown on the bed is a time lord, I’m glad they all got killed.

I predict that this next season of Doctor Who will not be amazing.

It will be Amazingly Amazing!!

So we find out who the Good Doctor (No not the Time Lord) is.

I still think its.
[SPOILER] OUR DEAR AMY [/SPOILER]

I may be wrong but the hints have been coming out lead to it.

Now I have to see this series.:smiley:

Okay… look at about 0:37 (when you see the orange energy pulsing through in the background).

Notice how this looks very similar to the a previous version of the Tardis? Coral desktop scheme? Notice the two figures in the right, and how the male has spiky hair, sideburns, and an apparently dark blue suit on?

See where I’m going with this?

I’ve seen enough screencaps (tumblr is filled with them right now) to see it’s Rory and Amy.
But it’s also CLEARLY something that looks a lot like the TARDIS used to. Either they are in the (8?)-9-10 TARDIS or possibly another TARDIS with the same “desktop”.

So what are they looking at? What is that energy? A regeneration? An explosion?

Frakkinghellthatlooksgood!

Before I watched the trailer I thought you just used a figure of speech. But no, there’s a fraking creepy ass clown in that bed! Moffiat is at it again with his scary monsters. I won’t be able to go to sleep tonight.

Mostly because I’ll be watching this on a loop, clicking frame by frame to analyze everything.

My prediction for River Song is unchanged.

I believe that River Song is the name THE MASTER uses when he regenerates into a female.

My reasoning…

River says she was taught to fly the Tardis by the best. and that the doctor was not there that day.

River Songs name made a Dalek beg for mercy …

People that know her identity have threatened to tell the doctor…

Of Course i could be wrong.

And River Song might just be the doctors Daughter.

And now, the BBCAmerica trailer…

//youtu.be/bVAgyBOe84w

ok lets just say after watching both of those back to back… 22 days Ping-Pong… and i have frakin chills, no B.eef S. i have chills, this will be EPIC(sorry for the over used word and caps) :slight_smile: i dare ask, frak parties for thhe good doctor?

There will be fraking. Oh yes.

Also-ROMO LAMPKIN IN THE TARDIS!
(and also doing the voice over there)

I really can’t fraking wait for the next season. Only 22 more days of going out of my mind!

Badger, too!! He just gets into everything.

Ooooooooh…I’m so excited!

btw, Sepinwall interviews with Matt Smith and Alex Kingston (audio is crappy, and Smith sounds really sick, but cute interviews:
http://hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/interview-doctor-who-star-matt-smith

Can’t wait myself. Though since my cable system here declines to get BBCA COUGHCABLEVISIONCOUGH. I’ll have to see it by other means. Glad I got me some bandywith in those intertubes.:smiley:

Tomorrow! So anxious! Been a complete crap past couple weeks and about to lose my mind. Now I get two get-together invites at same time tomorrow as premiere… oh such difficult decisions…

When can we talk our favorite Podcasters to learn to love the Doctor as much as we do? I would love to see a WHO ARC!
We can help set them up.
I think Sean has seen a few and Chuck and Audra have mentioned that they’ve only seen a handful. It takes years of Doctoring to learn to love.

Doctor Who is in the Podcast Suggestions. It’s a classic. No doubt the crue will touch upon it some time in the future.

How 'bout a Brit sci-fi arc? Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, etc.

ETA: It appears that has been suggested as well.
http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?t=2707