New Terminator Trailer

//youtu.be/IcYdjHpJUV8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYdjHpJUV8

Gonna be sweet!

Holy ****!!!

I dunno… looks cool, but I’m holding my breath. How does the screenwriter (Michael Ferris) who worked on T3 get invited back? I don’t know for a fact that he’s the one who wrote “talk to the hand,” but… aw, hell, I’m not gonna start hatin’.

But apparently, with t4, the dumbest-ending-ever twist that was reported earlier is out. So I now feel 95% less ambivalent about seeing it.

Wow ! Looks sooo good.
“…you are the Resistance.” Gave me chills !
“You will not kill me.” John Connors is all grown up and bad-ass.
Can’t wait to see this.

dude…

…dude!

Ok… so am I the only one who kinda find Christian Bale movies slightly less appealing because of his douchey yelling rant episode? I mean, dude, what an assmonkey.

Probably. Actors & characters aren’t necessarily the same person. Unless you’re George Clooney.

As for the trailer, I wasn’t all that big on TS until this trailer ran in front of Star Trek today. It wasn’t so much the material in the trailer as it was seeing it on a movie screen with pumped sound for the 1st time. Now I’m planning on being there in 2 weeks to see it.

As for the discarded ending, I thought it was a fantastically ballsy move that’d probably end the series then & there, which is probably why it was tossed out.

…dude…

professionally…you and I are through…

say that at work al the time:D

So is the “come with me if you want to live” kid supposed to be a young Kyle Reese?

That ship sooo ripped off the Serenity

Bah,

That designs been around for ever…

Looks great. Anyone know if this will be in IMAX theaters? I hope so (can’t imagine why not). Anton Yelchin is having a helluva 2009, portraying Chekov in Star Trek and now Kyle Reese in Terminator: Salvation.

I totaly dig that they used Trent for the music in the trailer ( I am a huge NIN fan ) THe End of the World is an awsome song and really sets the whole mood for that trailer and maybe the movie.

Considering how old het song is and it fits is so well…that’s pretty cool

That is so cool! I saw Star Trek last week but they only had the teaser trailer. I’m very excited