New Non-Sci Fi TV Show subforum

I have been thinking about it of late and I think we could use a separate Non-Sci fi TV show thread. I counted about 10 threads in the first 5 pages that could be part of the thread. I think they would get much more use but they tend to get buried in all the gutterness and stray thots of the Off Topic thread. The thread as i see it could include web series as well such as the Guild, various Machiniam…etc. And also TV related discussions. Another alternative is to have a TV thread show that includes Sci Fi as well but i think the Sci Fi section covers that fairly well.

i mentioned this to Solai and Badger on Twitter and wonder what everyone else thinks about it.

I don’t see why we need a specific thread. Non-sf shows could (and do) live fine in the Off Topic/Other forum.

I just worry about them getting buried some what. I think they would get alot more use if they didn’t disappear off the front couple pages

What about a general TV subforum?

Yes yes, a non Sci Fi thread where we could discuss things like…the SyFy channel.

I think you’re using “thread” when you really mean “subforum” but it does sound like a good idea. I like the idea of having a tv forum that would include scifi and nonscifi. Should have a movies forum as well?

Yes…sorry i miss typed. I do mean a Sub forum.

I changed the thread title and poll to reflect that, just to avoid any confusion.

Thank you good sir

Oh, that’s a different animal. Yeah, I’d be fine with that.

Yea there used to be a Other TV show thread that eventually turned into the South Park thread somehow.