New GWC Podcast: Need Your Input!

Well said! Smodcast with user generated content and less men and glass bottles. Sounds definitely in the range of what we imagine. :slight_smile:

Can I just go ahead and pre-subscribe? You guys haven’t disappointed me yet. Somehow I end up even enjoying the 'casts about things I just don’t quite get.

I’m in.
Rock them mikes homies.

This sounds interesting. I’m in.

This is a fantastic idea. I have been resisting the urge to send you guys my grocery list just so I could hear you read it. I’m already subscribed…

you just don’t know it yet.

I don’t go on digg, but I’m interested in anything you might do. I’ve always said I’d listen to you recite the alphabet, now I can put that loyalty to the test.

I’d give it a listen.

I’m interested enough to give it a listen. So how would you decide on the topics that are to be voted on?

Sounds like fun! And more Chuck and Sean can only be a good thing.

Suggestion for topic: Your Favorite Halo Weaponry and Why.

I think it’s a fantastic idea, just as long as you use better Top Five music than Tool Talk’s Top Five music. I keep looking for banjos and hillbillies when TT’s Top Five comes on!

There is nothing wrong with banjos! :slight_smile: Now if they used some bluegrass tunes, maybe I might get worried…

RE: Tool Talk’s top five music.

I’ve said numerous times that as soon as someone calls in and complains, I’ll replace it with something else. :slight_smile:

I would be willing to give it a try. I am not sure where this is heading though. After the BSG series ends wouldn’t the continuation be something like you are proposing here, or would it be two podcasts per week about Life after Galactica?

count me as one more “yes” vote!

This would be entirely separate from the standard GWC Podcast which will continue as described before.

Do it! Please.

Do you want to try a dry run, try a one-off, maybe direct download, see how it goes?

Chuck, I like that idea of a Smodcast-like Cast. I will be signing up for it as soon as you guys do it. I also want to thank you for letting me know that smodcast exists.

Smodcast is by far one of the funniest podcasts i have ever heard but it is very very dirty. Don’t let lil kids listen and dont listen in public without a private ear listening system

Actually, I am hoping you will still beep stuff. Not bad words, but stuff. I love the beep.

Sounds like a great idea. First topic:

Why we should give Solai more delicious paaaah.

What can be better than that? Seriously?