New Futurama DVD - Bender's Big Score

Hello there,

This is my first post, so I’ll start by saying thank you for the podcast - I love having something interesting and funny to listen to on my walk into work, and your podcast is currently top of the list.

I really wanted to post because it’s pretty obvious that you guys are big Futurama fans, and I was wondering if you were as excited about the new DVD as I am. “Bender’s Big Score” is out next week and I can’t wait! I’ve probably been looking forward to this even more than Razor - it may have been months since we last saw new BSG, but it’s been years since we last saw new Futurama!

If you were wondering why this is in the “Suggestions” section - in your last podcast you asked for suggestions on future Direct to Archive podcasts. I would love to hear one on the new Futurama DVD. Would anyone else be interested in this?

Thanks again!
Andy

it’s available in the interwebs already. I heard there is a “monument to the cylon war” in there somewhere… pretty cool. I can’t wait.

Craaaaaap. I stated a thread about this in ‘Other Sci-Fi’. Apolgies to all. Anyway just a heads up it is availbile to watch right. Of course if you don’t know how to watch it I can’t really tell you :wink: