New Comics Section!

As you’ve probably noticed, we added a comics section to the GWC forums. I took the liberty of adding a forum specifically for Dark Horse’s Star Wars offerings because I’m totally engrossed in them and need (physically need) to shoot the bull about them with you.

There’s an “other comics” section for discussing any comics you like, but I’d also be happy to add additional sub-forums for any comics or groups of comics everyone’s interested enough in to discuss – just let me know, and in the meantime go ahead and post in the “other” section. I’ll add the new forums as they come up over the next few weeks.

Alan Moore could probably get his own section, the way his stuff has been recced around here.

I guess I’d rather have sections for “DC” and “Marvel” and subsections for characters/series such as “Superman” or “X-Men”

FWIW, multiple sub-forums are doable in this setup, but the presentation really sucks, so I try to avoid 'em. You know – go just one deep? So for example, Comics (level 1), DC (level 2) = good. Comics (1), DC (2), Superman (3) = Bad.

Plus, we’d probably end up with two posts in each cat. :slight_smile:

My thinking is that we can just leave 'em in “other” until there are a few threads, then create a specific forum for 'em. But since I was selfish enough to create a DH/SW for myself, I thought I’d do the same for some of you who’ve been around a long time if you had specific desires.

Toolmonger shoutout! Woot! (that was an homage to the Audra opening, right?)