Nerf War

Well if you want shit to hide behind there’s always the field with the cows across the side street from the hotel.

Heeeeeeeeeey Cooooooooow!

What time are y’all planning to start? I’m leaving in the morning but it’s still like a four hour drive from my part of Houston and I want to know how early I need to (try) to sleep on Thursday.

ETA: also, need to actually acquire a Nerf gun. You know I was never allowed to own one growing up?

You mean the pasture of Longhorn cattle…um with the LONG horns that would hurt way more than Nerf projectiles? I’m thinkin’ that’s not a good idea. :wink:

Haven’t set a start time yet. I don’t want to start too early since there will be the party on Thursday night. I was thinking 10. How does that sound to everyone?

I also have an extra raider and longshot that I can loan out to people if they don’t have their own guns to use but still want to play.

Can I claim dibs on one of the extras?? I doubt I’ll have time to get to a Toys R Us in the next few days, since I’m trying to get all my jobs done so I got to get me some spendin cash for next week :smiley:

Has a place for this EPIC BATTLE been decided??

What are the plans on this now? Looks like there’s construction work going on in the field people were talking about. And I think most people are still unconscious or at breakfast now