[b]Christmas Themed Anime

[/b]My Santa (OAV)
[SIZE=3]

[SIZE=4]Episodes 1 and 2

December 3rd 6PM EST

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Plot Summary:
[SIZE=3][SIZE=4][LEFT]
An unlucky boy named Santa was born on Christmas Eve whose parents don’t even care about christmas meets a santa- in- training girl name Mai. She is determined to wish him the best Christmas he will ever have and its gets even better when they fall in love with each other.
Mai, a Santa in training, appears in front of an Unlucky boy named Santa, on Christmas Eve, promising him, she will make him happy for one night.

Genres:comedy, romance
Themes:christmas
Objectionable content:Significant
[/LEFT]

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I have access to Ah My Goddess and Tokyo Godfathers but not this.

It is on Hulu and http://www.watchcartoononline.com/itsudatte-my-santa-episode-1-english-dubbed and on youtube…

I must go to the wrong malls, no woman has ever walked up and asked me that… :smiley:

Can you say… “Manic-Pixie-Chick”"???

I don’t remember a reindeer named ‘Pedro’ in the poem… " :smiley:

WOW, that was awesome… He shot a laser out of his mouth after taking a bite. :smiley: That must be mighty spicy!!!

I was not expecting this to have such a serious and emotional side to it, nicely done…

Lots of fan-service and zaniness, but over all better than I expected. Glad I finally saw it. Now on to episode 2 in a few minutes.

Deja Vu all over again…

Knows how to make an entrance. Very project AKO…

What a freaking eatting machine… Wow!

More deja Vu!

OK, maybe this guy will finally learn not to be such a jerk all the time… :smiley:

Cute, silly, sappy and fun. Recycled footage in it, but over all not bad. I liked the character designs and music.

Ha Ha, an episode 3 is in the works… Cool.