My Arc Suggestions

I reckon the following arcs would be goood

Dune
Space above and beyond
Phillip K Dick Books/films
Planet of the apes

Suggestions

Being Human

It’s been mentioned many times. It was our first Book Club discussion and will no doubt be addressed in a future podcast.

Space above and beyond

You just reminded me. I’ve caught bits and pieces of this. Added to me Netflix

Phillip K Dick Books/films

facepalm That’s a good one.

Planet of the apes

It was discussed during Classic Sci-Fi, but I agree it could use it’s own cast to cover the entire series.

Suggestions

Being Human

Don’t know it, but I’m sure others could attest to it.

The Being Human - A show about a werewolf, vampire and ghost sharing a house in Bristol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Being_Human_(TV_series)

I must admit that I have only seen the film from the 80’s. Having never read the books before then, the experience was bad enough (the film made NO sense whatsoever!!!) to put me off the rest of the books/mini-series for two decades. Having said that, more than a few people have recommended the books to me, as well as the TV mini-series that was aired a couple of years ago, and I would be interested in hearing what they would have to say.

totally agree with all the suggestions…but especially the above. It has a real BSG vibe IMHO. If you havent seen it…Netflix or something. Totally worth your time

How can we forget Forever Knight? That would be an awesome podcast series :slight_smile:

My wife got a beer bottle signed by the main villian

Laquoix was awesome!