[b]I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)

//youtu.be/eftKbx1suDA

Fuck You! (NSFW, obviously :rolleyes:)

//youtu.be/TnaYn5TeB1U

Brown-Eyed Girl

//youtu.be/4tlVSY9p4Qw
[/b]

Badger that’s awesome! I thought you were asleep! :slight_smile:

Badger. Bless you. You’re an angel for recording and posting these.

Keir. My socks are blown clean off my feet. You sir, rock. :smiley:

He put on quite a little show there, didn’t he. 'Twas wicked pissah, and just another reason why it’s SO important to stay up until 4 AM on a Meetup night. :slight_smile:

Duly noted. :slight_smile: Every moment at the meetup is just another opportunity for something awesome to happen. Btw, are there videos of you on the guitar too? Cuz I heard you’ve got skillz… :wink:

…on the guitar, gutterbrain!

It was awesome! I am sad I fell asleep in the lobby chair and missed the majority of the concert. What was it, like 3:30 in the morning at that point? :slight_smile:

So sorry I missed it (but I was WAY tired that night). Next year, next year I will stay up.

Thanks for recording them so we could all see (even those of us that wussed out and went to bed.

Some great stuff! Too bad I missed it.

And here I thought I was getting over my post meetup depression. Silly silly me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can play a little. Keir is a bona fide musician! So no, I don’t think there are any vids of me fooling around with it last weekend. (the guitar, that is) :slight_smile:

Awesome Keir! My lighter is lit for you!

Thanks Badger for recording this and posting it here for the rest of us to enjoy. :smiley:

throws panties on the stage…um…couch