Movember

Hi GWC Community - I hope this is not too douchy, but I need to ask a favour of my friends in the forum.

I am growing a moustache for the month of November. :cool:Please go to www.movember.com/ca to find out why.

I am asking my friends in the community to donate to my movember account (click the Donate button and search on Robert MacLeod). Any amount would be greatly appreciated. In return - for every dollar donated by GWC members I will give back to GWC dollar for dollar (up to $200 - I’m not rich!). I have been listening to the podcast since the beginning and participating in the forum for a long time. This is something I have wanted to do for a while and this way it is a win/win. So every dollar (up to $200) donated to my movember account will come back to GWC.

If the are any MoBros or MoSistas out there who want to join my team the Forestaches that would be teh awesome as well.

Make me put my money where my moustache is!

The best thing about being part of a community is that when you need something, you know that someone has your back. Keep those donations coming in! I want to make it to my limit.

November - I mean Movember … is winding down. Just 7 more days to get me too my full donation to GWC!!

Just 1$ from 200 people … come on people we can do this.