Moribito: Guardian Of The Spirit
Episodes 21-26
Jiguro Musa
Season of Awakening
Searching for the Spring Equinox
The Last Hope
The Time of Celebration
Beginning a Journey

Escaping into the wilderness, Chagum, Balsa, Tanda and Madam Togarai reach a remote hideaway built into a cave. There, they plan to hole up for the winter and prepare for spring, when Rarunga will arrive to tear the egg from Chagum. Balsa finally reveals her past to Chagum, the story of Jiguro, master spear-wielder of Kanbal. The story of Jiguro is the story of Balsa growing up, and the secret behind the eight deaths that weigh on her shoulders. With Balsa’s sorrow on his mind, Chagum is determined to learn all he can before the spring comes, including how to fight. But can Chagum the boy become a man in time to face the power of Rarunga?

I’m here…

I’m still half sleep. Just finished 21 again.

Gonna take a nap.

Been watching Desert Punk, they had warned it was rather low brow… But DAMN! It is so juvenile and crass, oh well… I shall suffer through it just to get it over with so I can fully digest it so I can make fully informed comments on it.:stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to Baccano. Watched Ponyo last night to get the taste of Desert Punk out of my mouth, it cleansed my palatte!:smiley:

Well, now I know the origin of the eight lives she vowed to save.

She could have at least taken the bell off, now the donkey will be an easy target to track…

COOL! A sword!:smiley:

Yogi and Boo Boo!:smiley:

She’s had THREE Children??? No wonder she is so mean…:smiley:

Plot twist! yEHAH!:smiley:

Stop that, it is embarassing…:smiley:

Now the eye-catcher looks like a face…

She should become a royal bodygaurd…

Great series, glad I finally watched all of it!

Good I’m glad.

I watched episode 23-39 of Twelve Kingdoms early this morning. Episodes 23-28 or so were kinda slow, but then the episodes quickly passed before I noticed. I don’t want to over hype a series, but man 38 and 39 pays off so nicely. I’m going to watch them again.

Anyway, that’s why I was so tired for the frak that I couldn’t stay awake by myself.