More BSG is coming

In form of Websodes -

http://blastr.com/2010/07/new-battlestar-galactica.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This looks cool. Reading the comments, though, Caprica is not getting a lot of love. :frowning:

Just like on the GWC podcast! :wink:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

i think the half season format is killing the shows.

i bet if RDM and crew can get a full season at a time, the stories can be setup better and will be a lot more coherent, instead of having to setup multple cliff hangers for the sake of creating mid season finales.

but that’s just me i guess.

Nope, me too. I hate this stringing things out. 8-10 episodes of a show, then a year until you see more? Can you imagine if they would have been so tight with shows like Seinfeld or Cheers, both of which did not do really well initially, but ended up RULING Thursday nights on NBC?

FWIW, SciFi is owned by NBC, too. They should know better.

agree with both of you - other shows do it as well (South Park as an example). It kills the overall vibe of the shoow if you have to wait that frakking long.

IMO - as much as Caprica is pretty good-- and this webisdoe thing looks interesting…I would rather have seen some miniseries’ dealing with the events of Caprica, Kobol and Earth. Less expensive to do overall than a full series and there si a audience who would jump all over it.

FWIW, we’re watching Caprica. And I definitely enjoyed the SDCC panel. They showed some Caprica clips from next “season” and it’s crazy stuff. Looks like the slow progression toward the war is coming to a close and we’re going to see (at least from what we saw in the panel clips) a hell of a lot of action soon. I’d imagine we’ll revisit at least briefly once it’s back on the air for a bit.

So this means more Larry, right?

i am excited about the stuff that will be going down in the V-world. I like all three girls and I want to see how the evolve to different places.

Good. When all is said and done, drama involving relationships and angst is swell, and interesting even, but Cylons on the war path, blasters and occasional space ships firing at each other and being blown to smithereens are tough to beat.

Then there’s that issue of just who/what the hell is the OGG.

I’m still betting on Graystone. Some silly part of me said “Adama, he who fathers all”, but that’s just silly.

The show needs to focus, IMO.

Webisodes! Yum!