Monthly (weekly) Drunken G+ meetup

Oh, the readiness. The sheer, unadulterated, pants-off-dance-off readiness. Margaritas in the pitcher, avocado jalapeño salsa on the cutting board (in progress, it will end up in a bowl, we’re not SAVAGES), and crazy rhythms echoing around the kitchen as the whole debacle nears.

Power…ON!

Thanks for the thread links in Twitter. Was nice seeing many of you all face to screen.

My only complaint is that I really need a Forum Name to Twitter to G+ name conversion sheet/chart. (: I’m so bad with names and having to remember three per person is just not fair to me. d:

Well it was fun popping in and out of Keir’s ongoing feed. Nice to see y’all! Next time, I jump in on my own just like a big girl!!

Hey I thought of a name for you on G+ last night:

Speedy Wheeler

I like it :smiley:

Oh, and GWC: Baconface
Twitter: @Kirokai
G+: Aimee

You got so many people drunk last night… And, that cat too. (:

Uh, why? (: It has way more letters for one. And two, SW doesn’t flow off the tongue like fc does. d:

Thankee. (:

But, I’m hoping it can be compiled in a slightly less public space somewhere that’s accessible by GWCers for those of us who may some privacy/anonymity.

Because I thot it was funny. No other valid reason. :slight_smile:

And it was great to finally see you too fastcart! As far as the three name thing…LOL, you should get to a Meetup. Everybody has 3 names AND answers to them without even thinking. Of course, half the dudes there are named David so that does cut down on memorization somewhat. :smiley:

Always a plan. (: Depends on money unfortunately. d:

I bypass the whole kerfuffle and use one name in all mediums. Then, in public, I answer to everyone else’s name. Works well when getting reservations at restaurants, limos at airport arrival gates, and wedding-crashing, among other milieus.

I try to, but I heard about Google+ deleting accounts with fake names or nick names.

There’s an idea! All the dudes, your name is now David, all the dudes already named David are now named David Prime (you can fight over hierarchy). All the girls have a choice, you can be called David, Dave or D. What could possibly go wrong?

Okay, this is the dumbest plan I’ve ever had, including the time I shaved the hair off the back of my cousins cat…but dammit I’m commited.

I have a cart showing behind me when I G+. I can’t be anything other than fastcart or fc. d:

“David Cartwright”

I tried to refrain, but the damned melody was stuck in my head thanks to Audra’s recent infatuation with Harry Belafonte (since the Beetlejuice discussion), and on the drive into work the other day, the four-part harmony would NOT leave me alone.

I’d apologize for the crap production, but it was 10:30 at night, I had packed all my decent recording gear, and was left with crude tools (GarageBand, pointed sticks, swatches of leather, sound-deadening earbuds…you know). Plus, I don’t really care. =)

So officially unofficially, we have the first G+ Hangout Theme Song. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Ignore Keir, this is a work of art. Awesome. Kudos!

Thanks for the great time last night all. It was the 19-year anniversary of my father’s murder. I didn’t want to bring everyone down by mentioning it. You all lifted my spirits, and I cannot think of a better way to spend such an anniversary.

Well, then we’re all the more happier, that we could lift your spirits up on this tragic anniversary.

This should be in the next Eff This Week!

THIS IS OSSIM!!

So I mused on twitter that a drinking game themed hangout would be fun. While there is an official drinking game of the hangout it’s really not followed as it once was. To start it off I customized Kings for a hangout. Any suggestions on the rules or other games to play?

GWC Kings

Ace - Waterfall: The Player who drew this card begins to chug or sip, so then does everybody else. When the person who picked up the card stops drinking the person to their right can stop drinking. When that person stops drinking the person to their right can stop drinking. This goes to the end of the circle.

2 - You: The Player who drew this card selects someone who then must drink.

3 - Me: The Player who drew this card must drink

4 - Moose: Whoever gets this card must immedietly put their tumbs to their head with his/her fingers splayed, resembling moose horns. The last person to do this must drink

5 - Guys: Gentlemen drink

6 - Chicks: Ladies drink

7 - Nicknames: The Player who draws this card must allocate an amusing nickname to another player. If anyone address that person by their real name, they must drink.

8 - Pick a date: The Player who draws this card picks another player. Whenever The Player drinks their date also drinks

9 - Bust a Rhyme: The player who draws this card says a phrase, then the players go around in the circle saying phrases that rhyme with the original. No phrase may be said twice, the first player who can not come up with a phrase, or says a phrase that doesn’t rhyme must drink.

10 - Categories: The player who draws this card picks a category such as “sports teams” or “bands from the '90s,” the players then go around in the circle saying items from that category, the first player who can not think of an item or says something not in the category (or if all items have been exhausted) must drink.

Jack - Make a Rule: The player who draws this card makes up a rule that must be followed for the remainder of the game. Fail to follow it and you must drink

Queen - Question Master: The Player who draws this card becomes the “Question Master”. Whenever they ask you a question, you must answer their question with another question, or else not answer them at all. If you answer a question with a statement, you must take one drink. This person is the “Question Master” until someone else draws a queen.

King - Everyone drinks

Joker - Never Have I Ever: Go around the circle playing Never Have I Ever. Drink each time you put down a finger. First person to put down all five fingers takes an extra drink, and the game continues.