Modest expectations for T4 thread

From everything I’m hearing/reading, the T4 experience might be better if you go into it not expecting a fourth Terminator movie, but a movie called “Future War Against Badass Robots.”

I am going into this one like an did Caprica.

I know a little bit about the universe the story takes place in but it is a new story…

work with Caprica. I liked it… but it is not BSG

Seen it (sic). Went in with low expectations. Liked it better than T3, which I absolutely loathe.

I guess it counts as a Terminator flick. Feels more like a comic book Terminator World story.

But having given up a few bucks and hours, I’m not dissatisfied.

i liked it, change a few lines in the ending 25 mins or a few other things and it’s a great movie. As a terminator nerd, I was disappointed as far as the few tidbits such as I have mentioned elsewhere… but all in all I still liked it a lot.

Agreed. It was fun to watch, and the action scenes were awesome, sometimes even breathtaking. The story leaves something to be desired. I recommend grabbing your popcorn and caffeinated beverage and just kicking back for some fun action!

I’m going to see it tonight. Really looking forward to it. And I know I’ll like it. SciFi, Terminators, bad-ass heros - I’ll love it ! :slight_smile: