MMO Players

Are there any MMO players out there? I’m sure there are. WE CAN BE FRIENDS!

You can find me in one of the MMOs I play at:

World of Warcraft realID: StratoGuy2003@gmail.com
Star Trek Online: @Telaura|
Lord of the Rings online: @Telaura

Just Started DC Universe Online PS#.
Great game but crashing a lot.
PS3 name : Lasalle6789
In game Character : Nighty
Server : Crisis

Wow! How did I miss this one? I’m in all the slightly less popular games, a few lifetime memberships & a few Free2Play games… Which I only mention to say I’ll be in those games for as long as they’re around.

LOTRO (Lifetime, but it is F2P now) - Landroval server - Cwynlaen
DDO (F2P, with the larger part of the game paid off) - Sarlona server - lots of alts
STO (Lifetime) - @Cwynlaen
Champions Online (Lifetime) - @Cwynlaen
DCUO (Lifetime) - “Vices & Virtues” server - lots of alts
Age of Conan - Wiccana server - lots of alts
EVE Online (thinking about dropping) - Rikus Stark & Rannock Drayden

…and looking forward to Bioware’s entry into the MMORPG field with SW:TOR.

…and no, I can’t keep up with all of them. : P

Eve Online - Magnus Calvinson and Mini Mag

Eve is a demanding mistress, she doesn’t allow time for other games:)

I do play MMOs.

No one around here seems to play in any of the games that I do.

Thinking of DCUO just haven’t pulled the trigger on it.

Right now just playing STO @Orion

currently on a hiatus from MMOs, will be looking to hook up with some GWCers when The Old Republic comes out though!

I play MMOs! Well, WoW and STO. And mostly just WoW right now since Cataclysm is AWESOME!

Battle.net realID: cptmonty@hotmail.com
STO: @wrexial

For WoW, I play the Alliance on the Ner’zhul server with JollyAndy. If you want to join us, we’ll be sure to give an invite to our sweet guild “Brannigan’s Law.” Our guild is actually really small right now but we are trying to expand.

On STO, which I also play with JollyAndy, we have a Federation fleet (Brannigan’s Law) and we would love for you to join us. However, most of the fleet has beamed down to Azeroth so it may be a awhile before anyone responds to you.

And remember that Brannigan’s Law is like Brannigan’s love: hard and fast!

Heh. Do I play MMOs?

Eve Online: Fastercart, Fastestcart, Faster Cart, Fastest Cart, and thefastcart are my main alts.
Yes, that’s five accounts. No, I can’t afford them all anymore.

LotRO: Fastcart, Fastercart, and Fastestcart.
But, I’m on at odd hours.

Rift: Thinking of trying/playng this, but I haven’t been invited to the beta so far.

I’ve tried a few MMOs but the only one I’ve stuck with is Neverwinter Nights as it is the only game where I have found quality roleplaying with in-depth characters and background stories.

The other MMOs I’ve tried seem to consist of PCs running around calling each other “noobs” all the time.

The server I play and DM on is Savage Frontier & Surrounds, you can find us at : go.to/SFS

And here’s a couple of screenies:

STO players, I’ve added you as friends so don’t be confused when you see a request from @Telaura.

Trion and a bunch of other sites are giving away VIP beta codes. So, this coming beta is basically an open beta in all but name.

I got mine from a chat room dedicated to Rift. Other keys should be available at http://www.gamebreaker.tv/forum/viewforum.php?id=22 .

Beta 5 starts late early evening Tuesday PST.

How many people still play WoW? I tried to find a thread, but was unsuccessful. Perhaps my searching skills aren’t what they used to. Just thinking that now we have a hard release date for MOP, we might want to get together and start playing again.

I started a Star Trek Online account but I don’t currently have a PC capable of playing it. Probably won’t until Christmas. I play DCUO almost nightly on the PS3, my character is Lady Ra. I just recently got level 30 and I’m trying to get me some awesome PVP armor, which is hard because I don’t play enough to get enough in-game currency AND my character really doesn’t do too well in PVP. My PS3 screenname is “ColonelForte”. I’d be up for starting/joining a league.

I’ve played a bit with Star Trek Online. It’s kind of cool, but hasn’t really held me. Maybe I’m just a bad MMO player because the game is certainly not bad at all.

I played STO for 2 months before it went F2P. The end game just wasn’t there for me because I don’t PVP.

I came back to EVE Online after not playing for 6 months because of their 90 days for $24.95 deal. But, I’m just skilling up characters.

I’m still going strong in SWTOR after 8 months though. (:

Has SWTOR gone F2P yet? If it is, I’ll probably check it out when I get a new computer. I heard that it uses a WoW type system that doesn’t fit and that immediately turned me off but I’ll be honest and say I really haven’t read anything about it.

I’m playing DCUO on PC. My main character is Star Kestrel (Hard Light) on the heroes side. I also have a villain alt Vala Sparks (Electricity). A few other alts, but those two are my primary characters.

Not yet, but soon™. Between September and November maybe, but unofficially. Nothing really announced officially.

http://www.swtor.com/free
http://www.swtor.com/free/features

So far, it’s a lot like LotRO’s model. But, we’ll see as we get more details.

Yeah, i’ll be curious to see how the F2P model works. But the game itself is actually extraordinarily fun to play.