MegaCon 2012

I just checked the MegaCon website, and wow, I’ll probably need more wall space. They have a bunch of medium-big names already announced.

Dates: Feb 17-19

Partial list of stars (though I’m not planning on getting pics with all of them):
Tony Amendola (Bra’tac)
Bruce Boxleitner
Lauren Cohan (Vivian Volkoff)
Stephen Frst
Peter Jurasik
Peter Mayhew
Paul McGillion
Kate Mulgrew
Corin Nemec
Ethan Phillips
David Prowse
Saul Rubinek
Tim Russ
Brent Spiner

Stan Lee

I’m there now.

I’m going tomorrow. Unfortunately, the Voyager and Stargate panels are at the same time.

I have some pictures to upload that I’ll post soon, but a quick post first. Do not buy anything from SuperHeroStuff.com

That was the only place other than the concession stand that I used my credit card at the con, and when I stopped for dinner on the way home, my card got rejected. When I got home, I had about $250 worth of charges I didn’t recognize on it.

Swag Pics

I think the store I got this from was the one that resulted in all sorts of false charges on my credit card, but the shirts are nice

Still waiting on my pic with Brent Spiner. The photo place’s printers were going down, so they’re going to e-mail a jpeg to me, then mail me the picture. Most of the patches are duplicates of ones that I don’t have copies of any more for various reasons, but the Farscape one’s new.

Some Lego exhibits

More pics later

Some cool costumes:

SG Teams

Mythbuster

General Greivous

Sonic As Mario

Saw a couple Mass Effect ones, but nothing as cool as the N7 armor last year or Tali the year before.

Superheroes

Wolverine

Iron Men

DC Sidekicks

Zatanna

Joker Gang