Maybe some more TSCC?

Well they do say its just in talks… but this would be a good way they could end the series properly for us fans who loved this show.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00026876.html

Riley Dawson’s dead. I’m good.

Now that was just mean.

Why you SON OF A BI… na I can’t keep a straight face, I have an acute case of agreeing with you… the deader she became the better the show did.

I liked Riley…

The direct-to-DVD deal worked ok for Stargate (they finished the series on a DVD, then added a second one). Futurama is another example of the power of DVD sales, albeit in a different fashion. In any event, I hope this is true, and that we get to see some more TSCC, because I don’t believe that the cancellation by Fox was warranted by the ratings, as the DVD sales of the seasons would have, IMO, been substantial if they’d learn to love and promote their shows.

I tried to… the actress was good just something about the character grated on me.

Hard to like a character that tries to fake a suicide?

I had no problem with the actress, but yeah something about the character.

uh…Who says she faked it?

Point made. Se said she faked it to get John’s attention, but who knows I guess.

She was hot…

if you think about it a lot fo SciFi Shows have done that stright to DVD thing. Stargate/Babylon 5.

from the first moment |Riley showed up, I wanted Cameron to snap her neck… and glad to find out that I was right to have a bad vibe about her.

Riley was bad from Jesse’s influence mostly. But, without Jesse, Riley wouldn’t have been around John. I think Riley would have been a pretty good character without Jesse. She’d still be pretty messed up, but not to the extent that she was.

This would be interesting logistically. Lena Headey just signed to do the Song of Ice & Fire pilot. Filming for this will be in Northern Ireland if it gets picked up.

i read some where that even tho scifi thought about bringing it back, that summer glau is already signed on to other projects?

i hope TSCC comes back, but without summer it won’t be the same. in anycase, at least summer will be in other things.

Dollhouse.

There have been rumors of it’s return ever since they weren’t sure if they were bringing it back. However, the sets have been torn down. Given the ratings it was getting, it’s doubtful they will put in the effort to have it return. I’m surprised & pleased that Fox actually gave it a chance in the first place. This show would have been better suited on TNT, FX, USA or Syfy in the first place. Itwas getting good numbers for thos networks.