Maybe Earth Doesn't Want to be Found

Maybe that probe with the germs was a trap. Maybe the nebula that activated the penultimate four was another trap and they are programmed to keep the fleet from going to Earth.

So, is Starbuck part of an Earth trap to keep the fleet the frak away?

Now that’s an interesting take. Everybody goes to Earth, which doesn’t want them. Where else can they go?

Kobol. All this has happened before…

Better yet, what if earth is fulll of a bynch of fraking cylons? Anyone? Anyone? And, this will never happen but wouldn’t it be cool if it was full of a bunch of tighs and toris and stuff? lol

Crackpot theory of the week right there

After all the Earth humans left Kobol way before the others. One good reason for so doing was to escape the rest of the race for whatever reason.

Not so sure it’s all that crackpot. I’ve long thought an Earth of humans, Cylons and/or hybrids was a distinct possibiity. It’s part of my nonsense Blade Runner theory.

Or Lampkin’s cat…millions of them.

“We are the cutest of Borg…”

[Heston growl]Get yer stinkin’ paws off me you damn dirty cat!![/Heston growl]

Millions of Lampkin’s cats, all playing “All Along the Watchtower” on guitars

How about that scene with Tigh and Six-in-the-brig - “get your cylon hands off me” or something like that. On the second watch, I totally turned the volume down and, in my best Tigh voice, said “get your stinking paws off me you dirty ape” - and it matched perfectly with the scene :smiley:

Would you want them to find you? They’re coming in a ship full of poo!

Hmm, in the Foundation series, wasn’t that also the case with Earth being deliberately concealed?

Ooohhh? Did they say it’s location was concealed when they left Kobol???

Earth. Humanity’s rejects. Who’s laughing now?

And who is hiding Earth?..a skin job R. Daneel Olivaw!!

Maybe time-traveling birds armed with baguettes will keep Earth from being found.