Lost

Lost is coming out of the gate STRONG this season! after watching, my instinct is to download watercooler , cause that’s what i would do post-galactica.

If there’s any chance to squeeze a DTA about some of the new episodes that would be great. This season is kicking off in awesome form!

I was so frustrated after this Thursday’s episode. My roommate and I have bonding time on Thursdays with Lost, and I am beginning to think that part of this ritual will always have to include some post-ep yelling. On the other hand, this article (which has some spoilers, so stay away if you don’t want to know) helped me put things in perspective again. XX Factor on Slate.com is also one of my fave blogs. That, and The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks.

I’m with you Starbuccaneer. So far I’m still disappointed. More questions, tiny bits of new info, little closure on other issues. I’m at the point of quitting- though I’ve said that before- because I keep hoping they’ll return to the glorious storytelling of season one. I am willing accept many abnormal things in LOST, but I need them to ground me in some facts and rules for the world they’ve created. I understand that part of the fun is questioning where everyone actually is, but I think at this point they can establish the geography as fact, there are still many questions beside that one.

Anyone up for a Lost response discussion here tonight/tomorrow? Perhaps more fruitful than merely making strangled frustrated noises at the tv screen.

I am obsessed with LOST and I’m damn proud of it. I started watching when Season 2 started and haven’t wavered since.

I SERIOUSLY recommend it to the hosts of GWC. I think they’d stop raving about Heroes and see where the true talent lies.*

*disclaimer: I’m on my 5th beer as I write this. So…yeah.

p.s. - Starbuccaneer - I’m totally up for some in depth discussion. I just haven’t been around any forum lately because of school but I’m really going to try to make an effort to come back to this one since 99.9% of the people are “awesome” (to quote Chuck).

So, referring to last Thursday’s episode, The Economist:

[spoiler]Who thinks that The Economist was Ben, as well as Saayid’s employer? And is Ben on of the Oceanic Six? Or is he just some sort of evil genius, still going back and forth from the island and trying to maintain whatever mystery he’s got going?[/spoiler]