LOST weekend plans?

What are your plans for the LOST finale? Party? Quiet introspection? Local event? …perhaps carrying a log or two for old time’s sale?

If you and your constant are looking to hatch an island party everyone will want to crash, these downloadable Dharma Initiative labels may be just the thing to put you and the others in the right frame of mind.

Feel free to add any other party or event suggestions to this thread.

Namaste.

The log comment made me think of Twin Peaks.

Hive Mind! LOL, I thot exactly the same thing. Love the Log Lady.

Maybe I’ll celebrate Lost Weekend by watching Twin Peaks :smiley:

Ha! I actually thought that for a moment too when I wrote it (maybe because the last time I was this excited for a TV show I was serving cherry pie, donuts and coffee as black as midnight to some guests). But I was indeed referencing the people Jay and Jack call on their Lost podcast the log carrying guys (and who Damon and Carlton call the socks).

Twin Peaks (as well as The Prisoner) was often referenced by the Lost producers in it’s early days as a major influence.

Oh weird. Check the song I just posted to “Daily Song”

Haha that’s funny :smiley:

I am hosting a dinner/series finale party. Refreshments will be served & I’ve checked that all the fire alarms work, in case we get a visit from Smokey.

That sir, is indeed a weird coincidence. Funny, but weird. Let’s make a pact to never play that for Angelo Badalamenti though, okay?

Amaze your guests with these dharma beer labels simply print the pdf and glue them to your bottles or cans.
namaste and good luck.

Check out the link in the first post of this thread for a ton more labels too, …in case you’re drinking wine or tequila, or need a label for your ranch dip or almost anything in your supply drop.

And to add some appropriate decor, you can find some high-res Vintage Dharma Initiative Ads here. (Don’t forget to “see all sizes” and download the “original” resolution size for best readability.)

Oops. I forgot you’d already posted that. How bout…cookies shaped like fish biscuits.

Good one!
Here’s some more great source material for those crafty folk wanting to get their LOST on this weekend:

This link features logos, fonts, photos and party ideas.

This link shows example’s of more LOST party food like the aforementioned fish biscuit cookies, Mr Cluck’s chicken, etc.

Among other things, this link has a nice (but regrettably low res) image of an apollo bar label, and some cool playlist ideas.

More (higher res) labelshere, and here.

And more party ideas here, and here and here, and here. The last with drinking games, and I love their idea of putting "8"s on chocolate bunnies (which inspired a thought of decorating coconut covered cupcakes to look like bunnies w/eights).

And this simply great repository of LOST ephemera! This link even has images of real props from the show taken from the auction PDF, like Lock’s “whish you had believed me” suicide note to Jack, Sawyer’s childhood letter to Anthony Cooper, Sayid’s and Des’ wallet pics of Nadia and Penny… Awesome!

Have fun getting LOST Sunday!

Virgin Mary statues filled with heroin? :slight_smile:
Everyone have a great LOST sunday…one last fix. :frowning:

In March I took a trip to Japan to visit my son and his wife. One night they watched an episode of Lost. I was very intrigued. I had of course heard of it, but had never watched it. When I got home I proceeded to watch the entire series in 6 weeks. No small task considering my work schedule. I found myself lost in Lost. Couldn’t get enough of it.

I managed to be caught up by the Finale. I invited 3 friends to come over for a Lost Finale party, but we lost power. Same story with all of us, so at the last minute we rented a motel room and were able to watch the Finale and pre- & post-finale shows. Very fun evening !!