LOST art gallery

There has been a lot of great art inspired by LOST, and this is as good a place as any to post links to some.

damoncarltonandapolarbear.com is a good place to start. Right now the main url directs you to the current art that is for sale as prints, tshirts, etc.
To see more, click on the small “checkout the previous art” at the bottom of the page, and then click on “The Hub

And here’s a link to an artist’s blog featuring some amazing art he made for ABC. My favs are the “Dual-Locke” design with the overlap creating the coffin and the “LA X” design with the 2 planes literally making the X. He has a link at the top to the ABC store where you can buy prints, shirts, mugs etc. of them too.

Anyway, that’s a start. Enjoy.
(And in an attempt to prove I’m not getting a cut of any of this, my next post will have art you can’t buy.)

Check out these 2 links for possible “Lost: The Saturday Morning Cartoon” looks. (follow the links for more and bigger images)

This io9 link highlights my Fav.

But this one’s kinda endorsed by Damon and Carlton on their www.lostargs.com. (which is another great place to explore for LOST art, BTW)

And of course there has to be the Simpson’s version too…

Oh, and I guess I lied, cuz you can buy prints and/or cards if you follow links from the first two above. (But I’m still gettin’ diddly)

How about some cartoons and caricatures?..

io9 has a few nice cartoon links here.

And Ancestral-Z has some great graphic caricatures on deviantart.com

More. Some funny…

]

And some not.

This is more from Ty Mattson (who’s work is on ABC.com) featuring a BW graphic for each of the final season’s episodes.

I LOVE the first one.