Lost 5.11 "Whatever Happened, Happened"

Best Kate centric episode since “Tabula Rasa”!
The scene with Hurley and Miles was epic.
Their discussion dove tails nicely into the one here for “He’s Our You”.
Any Thoughts?

I really really want a Hurley and Miles episode, just them chatting time travel and conversing with dead people. They were basically having the same discussion that’s been at the top of every Lost message board for the last month or so. Brilliant.

Also, the last thirty seconds of the show were full of win. Ben is soooo boned.

The writeres did a great job with this one. I’ve never been a Kate fan. I was really surprised that this episode actually made me like her. I’m also glad the boring love quadrangle may be put to rest (Sawyer = delish). The Murley scene was priceless.

But best moment was, as stated, the last 30 seconds. Probably the BEST 30 seconds of an episode, for me.

Really hope they deliver next week and it’s not another “How long will it take you to put together an army.”

Love your Picture of Starbucks Coffee.

yo fellow!, http://shysave.com/?said=t192

I like the back and forth between these two better than with him and Charlie. I love Miles, he has that edge Sawyer had in the first season.

Yeah, this episode reminded me of what I liked about Kate, how she was always a friend to Claire. The triangle stuff was painful. I was pleasantly suprised that her reason for returning was for Claire not Sawyer. I wouldn’t worry about “How long will it take you to put together an army.” judging by the season so far, I get the feeling they know where they are going. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Probably the best Kate episode yet. Generally, her episodes bore me but as tikkachic said, she actually became likeable.

What do people think is going to happen in the Temple. Will the smoke monster be used to help Ben. Has it even been created/born yet?

Happy to see Locke again after what is definately too many episodes without him. He better be around next episode.