Live GWC Podcast: Fri. Jan. 16 @ 10:30 p.m. CT (BSG Premiere!)

MizzLara, before you leave work today, set up a Talkshoe account. It’s free and takes 5 minutes. Enter the phone number of the phone you’ll be calling in from. Then when you call with it, your name (MizzLaraCroft) will show up. Even if YOU aren’t online, we will see it. And I promise I’ll text the chatroom to let them know you’d like to say hi! OK? :smiley:

And write down the GWC party phone number and call ID #'s now!! Cause you won’t be able to get them without a 'puter!!

Okay, I’m hoping that by the time we get done over here on the west coast, you guys won’t have all talked about everything! :slight_smile:
I’m super excited for tomorrow. There’s a local theater that’s showing this episode and the rest of the season every Friday.
Will call in after the show…

You’ve got a theater doing this? Is it part of a chain or is it a local? You’ve piqued my interest. Any locations in Boulder City, the City of Henderson or the southeast reaches of the City of Las Vegas?

Sorry, It’s a local thing so far as I know. A couple of guys from a local radio station set it up. They project it onto the screen and I think about 400-500 people piled in to watch. It was pretty impressive… even if I was off to the far left :slight_smile:

Anders_Fan is snoring into the group call. I think its time to call it a night. :smiley:

Well I logged into the live cast but couldn’t chat…then got kicked off…got back in and still couldn’t chat. Plus I had no audio most of the time I was logged in. So I went to bed. :frowning: Waiting for the podcast to be up on iTunes.

I was glad I was able to get my computer issue fixed before it started! I did come late and was glad I was there when Ron Moore came on.