Live GWC Christmas Podcast: Friday, Dec. 26th @ 9:00 p.m. CT

As historically we treat the Christmas GWC podcast as a chance to generally BS and have a good time, we thought it’d be fun to share the experience directly with you this year. So hopefully you can join us at 9:00 p.m. CT (10 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. PT, etc.) for a TalkShoe-based live 'cast.

Here’s the TalkShoe information:
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=17428&cmd=tc

And if you’ve never used TalkShoe, fear not. Many of your fellow GWCers can help you through the process. In short: by connecting with your phone or computer (or both) you’ll be able to hear us recording the podcast live, and you can participate in chat. We’ll even take some of your “calls” live!

Happy holidays, and we’ll see you Friday night.

Well darn it, I am going to be away this weekend end, so I won’t be around for this one. :frowning:

Now if I could just catch up on the podcasts (although I am up to X2, so I am getting there)

Yay!! This’ll be fun. I hope Talkshoe works for me this time.

I’ll be there! This sounds like a lot of fun.

Shiny! I could hang for an hour. I haven’t gotten to do a live 'cast since the 4.0 premiere.

I’ll be with family, so I’ll just say Happy Fraking Christmas to you all now.

I’ll be with family as well.

Merry Christmas and a (belated) Happy Hanukkah to all.

Lisa

I will try and make it on the call, we’re heading back to Portland the next day, and there might be drinking and partying beforehand, but it might make for a good call environment.

I’ll hang for a bit and talk depending entirely upon when the grand parents go to sleep. Then I’ll just listen and text chat. So sweet

After listening to the most recent bonus 'cast, I find the time zones matter troubling. For the sake of this, I went to my favorite online calculator for this to crunch numbers. The fixed time converter anybody can consult for this live podcast can be found at http://timeanddate.com/s/119z

I love the live podcasts! I’ll be there. :smiley:

I might be able to make it! (being in Asia, the timezone calculation is a bit tricky… thanks for sharing the link!)

Ill do mah best to remember

I shall be there! Booyeah!

Hey will there be a way for me to rewatch it or something if I miss it?
I’ve never heard of Talkshoe but I know sites like it allow for that kind of thing.

Hmm…Looks like the XO is drifting of to sleep right now. So that leaves me maning the bridge alone tonight. So, Yeah! I think I’ll be there for Talkshoe Shingdig tonight.
What should I bring? We we have enough paper plates and napkins? Should I bring my own cooler or will there be somewhere I put my beer when I arrive?

Ready at waiting! This will be cool.

Okay, so I haven’t done one of these since the 4.0 premiere. I’m signed in and looking at the page with the countdown on it. Do I just wait here for the thing to start, or is there a button I have to click to join? I won’t be calling in right away–I just want to listen on the computer, and chat if I get a moment or two to spare.

It’ll be the next GWC episode.

For all those slackers who missed it hint hint wink wink