Lacy Rand / Starbuck Connection?

Hello,

Word going around has it that there is viewer speculation saying Lacy Rand could eventually grow up to be Starbuck’s mother.

Now THAT would be interesting!

Someone pointed out the tackle she did on that guy,
made me think… “could be.”

What are your thoughts about this?

Well, we know Starbuck’s Mom’s name was “Socrata”, which is pretty different from Lacy. Last name could have changed from marriage. She would be about the right age though. My guess is no, but I suppose anything is possible.

For Reference: http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Socrata_Thrace

Ah, well that takes care of that then…

Still, was a nice tackle.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe she is related to an NFL lineman.

Interesting thought. But can’t see Lacy choosing a military career and becoming a tough Master Sgt.

…but it would be hot.

yes… it totally would… but they will need to forward the time so fast, that it would say “15 years later”

war changes people maybe some event in her life made her into a worrior .maybe her bestfriend becoming a cylon and starting the war;)

also, having Lacy decide to fight against the Cylons would mean a complete break with the virtual Zoe.

maybe they had failing out with her:D

Tamara gets evil. Things are getting all Matrixy.

Still, there’s room for tie-ins like Starbuck. We could see her as a kid in a flashforward, or the like. It could set up why Socrata believes Starbuck had a destiny.

When I first saw that I thought the actress was the chick who played Starbuck’s mom, but I checked IMDB and it’s not her.

Gigidy! :smiley:

This realm given us by Moore & Eick has plenty of tomboys in it. I wouldn’t say Lacy has any specific lineal ties to BSG characters as such would simply be too cute.

she is cute.

and has pointy knees!

Maybe Lacy is not the mother but the grandmother of Starbuck. There’s certainly enough years in between if they all had children in their early 20s.

Not that it matters too much. Lacy is awesome all on her own.

I would be OK if Lacy ended up going to Gemenon and getting married to somebody with last name of Lampkin and have a son named Romo.

Who then went on to work with Joseph Adama, former nemesis of her best friend’s dad? That would be too weird.

Who cares, I just wanna see more Lacy. I have a bad feeling she’s going to die a brutal painfull death…seems to happen to the characters I like…