just some random guy

Hello all. totally new to the forums here but been listening for a while and love what you guys do everyweek.

anyway, im on my lunch break so I have to be quick, after listening to the ironman podcast I have a suggestion for something you guys might wanna run a arc on or at the least spread the word of.

JUSTSOMERANDOMGUY on you tube. This is a work of sheer brilliance if you ask me. the guy hits the nail on the head, if you are a fan of comicbook movies you HAVE to see what this guy does.

If you are already aware of it, sorry for posting it again i did a quick search and couldnt see anything on it. so below is the link, there are lots of vid, enjoy! :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsJustSomeRandomGuy

J

Welcome to the forum Dante! Ok, so the I’m a Marvel and I’m a DC had me snorting while laughing…I’ll be watching the rest of them. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard, Dante.

Yeah, RandomGuy (and RandomGirl and RandomCat) popped up here once or twice when they first were gaining steam. The guy has a genuine gift, particularly for the more unhinged characters (e.g., Deadpool.)

Welcome :slight_smile: and I think this would make a great discussion on the podcast.:slight_smile: