Just a measure of how sad it is over here...

I just saw the teaser for BSG Season 4… Scifi (as the logo still says on my tv) is finally going to air…

Spoiler:
The entire story takes place in the imagination of an autistic child, and the final scene is the camera panning back from the Battlestar to show that it’s actually a model in a snowglobe that the kid is staring into.

The the child turns to face the camera, it’s eyes flash red, and it intones mechanically: “By your command”.

I knew it!

oh my crap!! when??!!

holy frak! The Season 4 Premiere is on right now!

I was planning to come online and gloat about how I put up with youz guys for that past 2 years; complaining about having to wait for one year for the final Season.

I was going to ask, can you imagine how I’m feeling at this moment? Elated?

Then, the tv screen goes dark… I see a blade… and I hear Jessie from TSCC doing a voiceover…

CCCCRRRRRrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapp! It’s Razor!

I’ve already seen this one. In fact I have the VCD. I forgot about the RDM method of counting episodes :rolleyes:

So the next episode is the big buildup… New material I haven’t seen…

dang, that Helena Cain is one handsome woman… :wink:

Hoshi! I remember hearing all about him in that cramped Raptor ;p …

That Jessie-from-TSCC is really hot! And her Australian accent just makes her even hotter… too bad she dies in the end…

oh yeah… she’s reminiscing the fall of the Colonies…

Wow… the story beats are going on faster than I can type them out!

sigh… advert time… hey, Lee Adama has a guest role in Ghost Whisperer…

I wonder how does Syfy (oops, it’s still called SciFi over here) make any money if all they do is advertise other tv shows… ?

oooo… Pegases is bleeding atmosphere… clickclickboom! Raiders everywhere! Nothing like napalm in the morning…

hey wait, I remember on my vcd, there’s a bunch of scenes they cut out from here… there’s a shot of the Sagitaron dockyard and Helena Cain on the treadmill which they skipped…

hey, Jessie-from-TSCC has a beauty mole on her upper lip. Haha…I remember that line she says to Lee, “daddy gave you a car”…

dude, which channel is playing it in Singapore?

it’s on Scifi (not yet Syfy)…

haha…I remember the running gag the GWC crue mentioned way-back-when… you send Starbuck out on a mission…first she brings home an old-school Raider,… then a Basestar…

check out the look on Col Fisk’ face (hahah Fisk face) when Cain executes her XO… then tells Fisk to execute her order…

holy crap! they cut out A LOT of scenes from the VCD…there’s a whole sequence of young Bill Adama in the first Cylon War dogfighting, there was a battlestar being blown up…then he and another cylon skydives to the planet below…all cut out!

Just a thought : we’ve never seen the keel (the underside) of the Galactica.

Well I just saw it now…wow! Season 4 are pulling ALL the stops for visual effects! The howitzer gun scene is awesome!