Joss Whedon's: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

IYKWIM!!!

I just watched it, it is funny! This is great stuff. I love the corny musical numbers.

NF and JW have GREAT chemistry!! :slight_smile:

Alternate sitefor the vid.

I don’t think so. I’m not positive, but I think I’d remember that one.

It definitely wasn’t Vera… but I just have this weird feeling that I’ve met that gun before.

I think Nathan’s starting to take this superhero thing a bit far…

Y’know, I thought those pecs looked a bit odd…

OK, final song lyrics, starting from when Penny gets up. Stolen from this guy’s blog post (Thanks, guy.) Anyone want to do more?

(D=Dr. H, H=Cpt. H, P=Penny)

P: Thank you Hammer Man, I don’t think I can
P: Explain how important it was that you stopped the van
D: CRUNCH
P: I would be splattered, I’d be crushed under debris
D: CRUNCH
P: Thank you sir for saving me

H: Don’t worry about it, a man’s gotta do what a

H: Man’s gotta do
P: You came from above

D: Are you kidding?
H: (It) seems destiny

H: Holds for me saving you
D: What heist were you watching?
P: I wonder what you’re captain of

D: Stop looking at her like that
H: When you’re the best

H: You can’t rest, what’s the use?
D: Did you notice that he threw you in the garbage?
P: My heart is beating like a drum

H: There’s ass needs kicking, some ticking bomb to defuse
D: I stopped the van

D: The remote control was in my hand
P: (I) must be in shock

H: So the doom that’s looming
P: Assuming I’m not

H: Is you loving me to death
P: Loving you to death

D: Whatever…

H: So please give me a sec to catch my breath
P: So please give me a sec to catch my breath

D: Balls

rofl!!! i’ve been replaying it all day and i am STILL not tired of seeing nathan look right at the camera and say ‘in it is me!!!’ lol!! thanks for the lyrics cause NOW i can sing along FOR REALS rather than mumble bumble through it lol!! :slight_smile:

Totally…and I have put my money where my mouth is. I have ordered it on iTunes. Long live Joss!

i changed it from destiny holds for me to ends with me is what i heard :slight_smile:

Weirdly, the GF isn’t feeling this one. Although she likes my occasional quotes.

that makes me a sad panda!! :frowning: i’ve seen it 157 times and it keeps gettin funnier EV RY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT!! :slight_smile:

like i finally noticed him slamming dr horrible against the truck is in time to the music lol!! :slight_smile:

Act II…OH CRAAAAAAP!:eek:With a cliffhanger that reminds me of BSG. Must. Watch. Again.

OK. It’s Joss. I should have known that things will always get dark, especially from the Doc’s POV. After watching Act I (no, I’m not gonna tell you how many times!) and feeling all warm and fuzzy, Act II kinda threw me. It is gooooood. And NF, instead of Captain Tightpants, I think we can safely call him Capt. Hammerpants. IYKWIM!

craaaapp!! no fair!!! you are three hours ahead of me…it’s only 10:30 here!!!

So sorry. I used to live in Cali, so I know firsthand that the time delay does indeed suck. I’ll say a little prayer that the site doesn’t crash b4 you get to watch.

Well its up and watchable now. 'Tis most awesome… I want the keys to a shiny new Australia :frowning:

Joss is Boss! Show me where to PAY!

Ron rocks! (just takes too long to put out!) I’d have to invest in the life-pass, and make sure I keep paying my health insurance so I live long enough to finish his series’!

Teevee Crack!

LMAO

“The Hammer is my penis.”

Don’t think they’ll be selling a tshirt of THAT in a yellow circle.