Jamie Bamber on Dollhouse preimere

that’s Alexis’ real accent. like Marsters, he’s not a brit!! pity

He might know… especially towards the end of the episode I think he figured it out.

Why else would Apollo ask Faith "Did you know Helo is still with the FBI? " in the hanger.

By the way, I have a plot issue with Dollhouse.

In the early parts of Seaon 1, Tahmoh was repeatedly asked by November and Echo that his mission should be to “find what what the Dollhouse’s real purpose is”.

But by the end of season 1, Tahmoh doesn’t make any head way in that direction, instead he found the Dollhouse, and now becomes embeded in it. And the point of “discovering the true purpose of dollhouse” seems to be lost.

I hope they bring that aspec back into the show.

In the early parts of Seaon 1, Tahmoh was repeatedly asked by November and Echo that his mission should be to “find what what the Dollhouse’s real purpose is”.

I was hoping we would find that out when Echo got her ass kicking personality back. After all, she was the one who said the most interesting line in the series so far:
“The Dollhouse deals in fantasy. That is their business. But that is not their purpose.”

Dewitt said something about ‘research’ and the rest was just to fill the coffers.
I think there are many hidden agendas, especially with the new political plot line.

Is the ‘epitaph’ episode fair game here? I don’t think it’s spoiler but not everyone has had a chance to see it.

It does have a lot of the answers to these questions about the dollhouse purpose.

From what I understand it was the finale episode if the show was canceled. but it wasn’t so he just put it on the DVD.

I saw it. Felicia Day!!! and Whiskey was awesome in that episode.

Is the ‘epitaph’ episode fair game here? I don’t think it’s spoiler but not everyone has had a chance to see it.

It does have a lot of the answers to these questions about the dollhouse purpose.

Yeah, I saw it on iTunes. I think it gave some suggestions, but nothing outright as to the purpose of the Dollhouses or Rossum.