James' Protein After workout shake

I was having a very tough time not overeating after a workout. I cheated on my diet right after a workout more often than just in everyday life. (yes the phrasing in the last sentence doesn’t call it a “lifestyle change”, you know what I mean). I complained to my nutritionist, and she said “Well, you really shouldn’t be hungry after a workout.” So I complained to my personal trainer and he suggested a protein shake. Now the issue, I am allergic to large amounts of soy [perhaps “intolerant” would be a better word. What ever you call it, my digestive tract would like to keep it out of the body]. I found a soy/gluten free, low sugar shake. I am not certain of this site’s policy on brand names in the forums, so I will avoid them. Here is the shake:
1 serving of the chocolate protein powder, 1 serving of powdered peanut butter, 1 1/2 serving of unsweetened almond milk (I love regular milk, but there is too much sugar for this purpose), some ice. I put it in the new blender (Ninja, Thanks Chuck). Then I put two servings (10-12 oz ea) in a small $10 thermos. I travel a lot for work, so it is handy to have this as a snack during the day and then after a workout. It tastes like a chocolate peanut butter shake. Two things: Like all protein powder, it is not cheap ($30 for 15 servings for the powder, $15 for 15 servings of the powdered peanut butter). I added a banana to the mix because my roommate was conducting some sort of “Let’s see how long we can leave these on the counter” experiment. It became much much more gooey, almost solid and not quite as easy to drink. (1 banana for 2 servings)

Here is the nutrition (I am assuming one just adds the numbers together from the ingredients. If this is not correct, Please let me know)
210 calories
7.5 g fat (0 saturated fat)
11 g carbs (5g sugars)(3.5g Fiber)
27.5 g protein (Nut, Quinoa, Amaranth and other plants)

To be clear, I am not a vegetarian or a vegan. I don’t know if it meets those standards. I know it is pretty tasty, pretty filling, and pretty easy to make.

If this post is inappropriate (or in the wrong place) please let me know. Also, I have a new nutritionist.
James