Is there going to be a bonus podcast for Caprica?

I know they are in a star trek arc right now, but will there be a Caprica podcast?

Thought it would be appropriate to ask today, the day of Capricas release on DVD.

Or are they going to wait until it airs on tv?

I hope so. If they don’t have the time, I know I wouldn’t object to say Nemesis being skipped.

If so, it’ll be down the road a bit when everyone’s had a chance to get it from Netflix.

Considering the “from the womb of BSG” birthing of GWC, I’m gonna bet that most of the GWCers have seen it by now! I’d understand though the need to branch strongly into non-BSG sci-fi territory to make sure the 'cast keeps momentum and to firm up the identity in a Post-BSG world.

Still, as much as it’s always entertaining regardless, I know for my own part that it was the way Sean, Chuck and Audra discussed BSG that first caught me on here, and as Caprica is such an interesting mix of a departure and a continuation of BSG I’d really be sad if we didn’t get a full 'cast for it (either way though I’ll be tuning in, obviously).

I’ll be looking forward to a Caprica podcast.

Word. Especially once I see Caprica (yeah, I’m being a delinquent).

sputter WHAT? Do you want to have your OG status suspended? Don’t say that out loud, and get the DVD!

I’ll cover for you.

SB wasn’t looking so good, she had to step out for some … air, … yep air, … and she’ll be back in about three hours. :wink:

Haha… yeah, it’s taken care of :wink:

Good on you! Did you enjoy it?

Indeed. I should never have been a naysayer.

Just saw Caprica not too long ago…

<3<3<3<3<3<3

can’t wait till there is a podcast for it!!!

Hi I am new to the forum. Apologies in advance if I am doing something wrong. Regarding Caprica, is there going to be a podcast ? Can’t wait! I have been missing BSG podcasts for awhile now and am ready to dig into this new series. Loved the miniseries!

Welcome toast!

There will be a Caprica 'cast, but for the moment they’re concentrating on the summer movies. The Caprica series doesn’t start up for a long while, so they’ve got time… :wink:

Welcome Toast!

Cool name btw

Just got Caprica on Netflix. Mmmm, full of rich, creamy galactica goodness. Can’t wait to view!

d

I’ll be looking forward too
:smiley:

OK… so not only has everyone had a chance to see it on netflix, it premiered this past Friday on syfy. I have found the non-bsg podcasts somewhat entertaining, but what originally drew me to this forum was BSG. I thought the last podcast would be devoted to the highly anticipated caprica release. Hmmmm… What’s going on? Please???

This week is the last of the Classic Sci-Fi arc with 2001: A Space Odyssey. Maybe they will do the Caprica pilot after that.

<---- Also looking forward to a Caprica cast

I totally support Chuck Sean and Audra’s right to structure their show and talk about whatever they want whenever they want. But as a listener, I too would really love some Caprica podcasts in the style of the classic BSG ones.