iPhone Gaming Center

Wanna see how other GWCers are faring at Angry Birds? Want to go head to head on games? Find us on iPhone Game Center.

My name is PlasticRocket and I will be your waiter this evening.

Did my friending request in the Game Center a few minutes ago push you to start this thread? :wink:

After finally upgrading, you can find me under andiminga
They still have to release better games for the Game Center!

I am Uchiha Daisuke.

Solai, your “Plastic Rocket” isn’t working for me. IYKWIM

Oh, It works if I take out the space in the center. :confused:

You are a bad, bad man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only since I got his nickname from Twitter, I didn’t have a problem. If he did that on purpose to confuse you… :wink:

Whoops, sorry, my bad. Fixed initial post as well. I am still surprised at how few people are playing Angry Birds…my iPhone crack.

I am actually now more surprised at how no one owns Doodle Jump. Really? Crack for 99 cents!

I swear, that’s about all it seems like I play! Love that game! Almost through the Halloween version too. My Game Center name is Doerzer.

Doerzer! I am nipping at your heels in Angry Birds: Seasons! :smiley:

I hope this is the right place to put this, apologies if not.

Would anyone like to play Words with Friends? I’m DrCackleberry :slight_smile:

::raises hand:: me me!

Btw, i’m TheCuban1 on GameCenter hit me up for some Words Wif Friends everyone (well everyone with an iPhone)

Cool, I’ll look for both of you! Watch for requests from “Doerzer”. Oh, and get ready to win in a huge way! :smiley:

Will do. Game on!

My ID on Game Center is GWENSDAD
My Words With Friends is Gwensdad

Love Angry Birds and love Angry Birds Seasons. For a while there last night, I was in the top 850 players in St. Patrick’s Day Birds.

Angry Birds is such a fantastic game, and the content at that cost is ludicrously excellent. Talk about a company that knows all about how to work capitalism. Make the game cost some money, because totally free games have a catch. But at $0.99, it’s a total impulse buy.

Then, once everyone is hooked, you add a seasonal game (AWESOME!), that people want to buy because it’s so darn CUTE, and you license the HECK out of the game. People paid at most $2 for endless hours of entertainment, and now they’re begging to give you $10-40 for a stuffed animal.

It’s absolute genius.

Oh. It’s Jarathen.

Anyone else playing High Noon? Brilliant clean gameplay. Shoot your friends! My id 395824017

My current iPad crack is Tiny Tower. You get to run the lives of as many 8-bit “bitizens” as you can fit in your never-ending capitalistic tower. Best part: their snarky posts in the “bitbook”. Love it!

Gamecenter ID: kimmeh1975 :smiley: