Idea for a new GWC shirt

Hey hey, dont know if this is the right forum, but i had an idea for a shirt, at least one I would buy.

Pair of boxing gloves (perhaps “buck” of starbuck showing on one) and below it says

I like 'em Punchy
GWC

What ya think?

Any chance of some t-shirts in black. I personally prefer dark colours when it comes to t-shirts.

black with white for the main and grey for the GWC would be awesome

P.S. All Hail the Space Pope!

Indeed, I’d also quite like a Craaaaap t-shirt with white on black. I’m sure a few other colours would work.

Here’s an idea I’ve been kicking around for a while:

What Would
Husker Do?

Heh. Husker Do. Geddit?

No? Get the Frak off of my lawn!

Or maybe it should quote Adama “I’d buy tickets to that dance”

I got it! So I’m stayin on your frakkin lawn as long as I want!

I nominate Pike’s last sentence for a t-shirt.

How about:

Larry is my Homeboy

Black with a white old school Cylon and a small GWC on the back near the collar.

I would also like to see black tshirts, specifically the alpaca shirt in black.

~rav

FWIW, we actually like black shirts better, too, and Sean originally designed some for the craaap shop. We ordered some to see how they’d look, and they looked awful. The method they use for printing 'em spills ink around the “active” area, so you end up with white circles and squares and such around the design. They say that the errant areas come off in the wash, but we just couldn’t get over how craaapy they look out of the box.

Sean can probably offer more, but I just thought I’d share.

For what it’s worth, I have one of the “Craaap” baseball jerseys in black and white and the quality is really nice. I’m very happy with it. Of course, no one knows what the frakk it’s all about until I explain, but as Chuck has said in the past, to paraphrase, that’s what makes it cool.

I think Leon might have something with the “Larry is My Homeboy” idea, I’ll certainly buy one…I also like Solai’s suggestion of Pike’s “Get the Frakk Off of My Lawn”…

In the meantime I just have to hope that my wife has gotten me the Craaap coffee mug I’ve requested for Christmas…

I have the Alpaca white baseball T and the grey Alpaca hoodie. Happy with 'em both. Hooded sweatshirt is nice, medium-weight. Decals are holding up thru the wash. And Cafe Press delivers fast.

Well since I am in the process of making the geek card anyway I thought I would tell you the some new t-shirts are also coming down the line soon. So keep your eyes peeled for new GWC t-shirt swag in the weeks ahead!

I’m hoping that at the end of the series, a shirt that reads:
“A long time ago, in a galaxy closer than you think” will apply.

At the end of the series could be like 2015 or later if Scifi has any say in the matter, but I agree with what your saying Toaster!!

Here’s hoping for a shirt with “In a galaxy far, far, far enough away…” can’t remember what podcast thats from.