I say the name "Captain Jack" your first thought is...?

After some conversations where this name has caused some ambiguity I thought I’d put the question to you lot. So Harkness or Sparrow?

Will get you high tonight

For me it is HARKNESS, I enjoyed his character immensely and would not mind revisiting him from time to time. I cannot say the same for Sparrow, if anything I have tried to erase that annoying character (and bad acting) from my memory.

LOL…Billy Joel song. Captain Jack = Jack Daniels.

For me it’s Sparrow.

Harkness, definitely!

I’m going by what I thought of just now when I read the tile of this thread, and the name that popped into my head was “Sparrow.”

And then roughly .05 seconds later I also thought of “Harkness.” but the Sparrow neurons fired first.

Not even close for me and mine …

//youtu.be/2rVP20WeJVI

OB

“But you have heard of me” - Jack Sparrow

Well done Default Prophet! :slight_smile:

Harkness for me, for sure! Hope that can work him into the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary stuff some how next year!

Harkness - Watched too much of Torchwood. Hardly seen the PoTC series

Harkness! Caught by surprise seeing the title of the thread, that was my first thought so he wins : ) Sparrow is a very close second though. I rewatch both regularly.

I had overlooked another great Captain Jack … possibly Greatest “Captain Jack” of all …

//youtu.be/KlfCBX2CwMM

OB

Agreed… “Three cheers for lucky Jack!”

Harkness! And Barrowman.

I hear Captain Jack… I think Michael Bolton. lol

After spending four years in college hanging out in a basement next to a DDR machine, it’s this:

[video=youtube_share;6xcUlyB2fXg]http://youtu.be/6xcUlyB2fXg[/video]

When I hear Captain Jack I think “which one?.” They both have their charms, but in a pinch (oh to be pinched by him!) Captain Jack Harkness is the one for me.