How to get past episode of GWC that are past the 50th mark?

Rather new to the site, and not sure of how to do this. Since I am wanting to have past episodes on Ipod to listen to. Listening to the podcast while working on one thing or another is how I listen to them. It is just showing it as a viewable sound file I think. Where it will play in your browser but won’t let you download it. Been trying the work around with torrent with little aid. Which would allow you to copy and past it in, and it will try downloading it much like any other file. Just isn’t seeming to work. UTorrent 3.2 is what I have, and that doesn’t seem to be working. Do you know of a better way or a way to get this to work so I could have past episodes downloaded?

They’re all listed here with download links.

http://galacticwatercooler.com/gwc-podcasts/galactic-watercooler/

The problem is that I am not downloading them, it just has them as a quicktime deal. A viewable sound file. Those 305-358 are viewable in Itunes, the rest aren’t. That is my problem to begin with, and tried clicking on the download links. Just isn’t downloading, I have no idea if that is because of Firefox or Quicktime.

Try right clicking, then selecting Save Target As (or whatever the Firefox equivalent is). A File Save dialog should show up letting you select where to put the file on your computer.

Most of the episodes can also be accessed through the GWC wiki site. wiki.galacticawatercooler.com

The podcast links there will bring you right back to the locations on this site but are easily scrolled through.

Starsaber, that would work if it was a jpg. Shooter the problem isn’t accessing it, but rather downloading it.

When the QuickTime window is open in your browser, go to the upper right corner and click on File, then Save Page As. It will save the file as an mp3 to your computer. Newer versions of Firefox use an orange Firefox button at the upper left corner, but it will work the same way

I’m not talking about the Play button, I’m talking about the word “Download” below it.

Thank you @Kirokai that fixed the problem.

Starsaber that is only available for pro users of Quicktime.