How Lost should have ended

I keep laughing out loud every time I watch this!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/06/28/how-lost-should-have-ended/

Hah hah!!!

Lapidus!

He survives explosions because he’s the only pilot.

Lapidus!

Turns out the mysteries don’t matter so don’t let that even bother you.

Lapidus!

Walt and Widmore used to be important.

LAPIDUS!

:smiley:

I love this!

'Shut up Chaz."

“You’re not supposed to say my name!”

But what happened to Vincent? Is there dog purgatory? Dog afterlife?

That one’s a gem. :smiley:

Well speaking out of my bottom. As its been over a season since I watched the show but I gotta say however they ended it this is better.

Cue yakety sax…

Plane crashes

Hurley eats dharma chocolate bars in a straight jacket,

Jack punches, sauyer

Kate in a bikini.

Hypnotizing spiral

Charley dancing.

Hypno-toad

Giant animated foot squashes them all

Polar bears clap politley, drinking tea.

Everyone takes a bow and moons the audience.

Wait. That’s not what they did?

LOL… Love it!

I like to think that when spoiler if you haven’t seen the epitaph on the DVD Walt went back to the island he was reunited with Vincent.

okay so finally decided to finish the show… what just happened? did i have a stroke or something during the last episode.

guess i’ll put the rest in spoilers just in case…

[spoiler]So all of them were dead, from the beginning; and all the island stuff was just a shared near death experience and the flashes to the non island world was the same…[/spoiler]

i’m missing something right?

i prefer the yakety sax i think.

[spoiler]From all the people in the church, only Christian died before the plane crash. As he explained, there is no “‘now’ here”. Meaning the flash sideways which is a place for the Oceanic survivors and their loved ones (Penny for example) to find one another, to remember and to move on. It’s like the ante-chamber before heaven or what you wanna call it. Since it isn’t connected to a specific time, Jack sees the characters how he remembers them (Aaron as a baby, Sawyer etc. how he last saw them). Some of them died before Jack, others long after. So NO, they weren’t all dead from the plane crash. Everything that happened on (and later off) The Island was real.I hope you didn’t get confused by the wreckage that was shown during the credits. ABC put that B-footage in, so that the live viewers could catch their breath before the 11 o’clock news. Of course they didn’t expected that some might see that as if everybody died on the initial impact. [/spoiler]

okay that’s better, i’m just dumb i guess :o
thank you

You’re welcome. Of course the show leaves some room for interpretation and discussion, but some things like that end scene should be really solid so that nobody gets a wrong picture. :slight_smile:

just another question from the lost short bus over here.

[spoiler]so in the beginning the series flashed backward simply as storytelling device, to tell the connections from there past; then later they flashed forward simply as a slightly different method of telling the story, sort of backwards; but the slide sideways was an actual dimension or something made by the nuclear bomb and or Jacob/C. J.’ Cregg god power.[/spoiler]

That is how I interpreted it. Sigh. The phrase “C.J. Cregg god power” will never get old.

well we all know, she’s the one true god :wink:

FYI; All disbelievers will be cleansed

I can’t handle Claire at all XFD

It is not clear if the last seconds of Season 5 have resulted in the Flash Sideways or only catapulted them forward in time. Normally it should have obliterated everything but with all that nearly exploding electromagnetic energies…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrcF7dYADsw&list=SL

lol LAPEDIAS!!