Hotel Information

Thanks Sean, you rock! I’ll call them back tomorrow and get my reservation(s) squared away then.

ETA: Got the reservations corrected by Nicole…she rocks!

Wooooot!!!

By the way,
I had a hard time to reach the hotel sooner and got to them today ( feb 27th) and there is no more room available in the GWC convention. If you want a room you have to rent a normal room witch is more expensive (Sean got a great deal!!).

So anyway, I’ll check to get a roommate though Reamnie but I tough I let you all know.

Did you call Nicole at the hotel directly or did you hit 1 for room reservations? The room reservation guy couldn’t help me because they are in a centralized location and everything is automated.

Actually I called the phone number Sean gave on page 2 of this tread and got transfert to reservation.

Should I call back and ask for Nicole?

Yes, definitely. I had nothing but problems when I tried to reserve through room reservations, but Nicole and the front desk staff at the hotel are awesome.

Wow, that sucks… i actually called yesterday (Friday feb 27) afternoon around 2:30pm and was able to book, though all they had left at that point was king beds (no doubles).

If i had a double i’d be happy to let ya room.

Took some time to get through to Nicole but as soon as I did everything got taken care of rikky damn tic. Booked and sorted and ready to frakkin rock. Got a ride to the airport, ride from the airport, room, RSVPs, I AM GOOD TO GO!

Awesome! Another reminder that Nicole is really the one that’s able to help you out, especially since things are starting to fill up!

Not long now, everyone getting excited?

WOOT, I say! WOOT!

And I say HEY!!! 2 weeks 2 go before taking the plane!!!

I am so excited! Two weeks away feels like forever.

Who is coming on Thursday and who is coming on Friday? I’m landing Thursday at 4:30 :slight_smile:

Thursday 1:20

Also I have Nicole’s DIRECT line if anybody still needs help just throw me a pm, basically just cuts out the operator middle man but meh it was totally worth it for me

I’ll be arriving Friday around noon. Hoping Raemani can hook me up with a ride to the hotel.

I so need time away from my office. Y’all just don’t even know.

can’t wait for it

I’m driving up from Houston Friday morning. Looking forward to meeting y’all!

Driving in from Ohio, yes I’m crazy, should be in by late afternoon Friday. Dragging Apollymy and Aset with me, Stopping to pick up ArkansasEngineeringGirl along the way. Can’t wait to meet everyone.

Wait wait wait. Ohio road trip to Texas? And ArkEngi is goin? Doooooooooooope. That’ll be a story I’m sure.

Even though i’m from South Arkansas, i’ll be driving up from Houston on Friday morning :slight_smile: Since i was gonna be in Dallas the weekend before anyways, decided to just make a Texas week of it… lol

can’t wait to meet everyone

Knowing these four the whole thing will be transcribed directly to Twitter. It maybe worth starting a frak party for. :stuck_out_tongue: