Highbrow poll: Best Scatological Catch Phrase? (View this thread;the other one's bad)

Highbrow poll: Best Scatological Catch Phrase?

Craaaap wins hands down.

I voted "Star Trek: TNG, Jean Luc Picard: “Number 2”, but that’s really mostly a nod toward Dr. Evil’s Number 2 in the Austin Powers movies. Robert Wagner as No. 2, and Rod Lowe and No. 2 20 years younger. That’s casting gold.

P. Stewart - best bald dude in space ever (sorry, Tigh)

you forgot the Crew’s latest: “poo barge”

although I guess it doesn’t actually qualify as a catchphrase, does it?

No felgercarb?

These kids today…

I voted craaaaap, but Baltar was a close second. “I’m just gonna go for a Baltar. Anyone got any magazines?”

I voted “Craaaap!” since:

“Evacuate? In our moment of triumph?” wasn’t included.

Good suggestions, all. Apologies for the craaaaapy methodology. But important issues like this can’t be resolved in a single poll, anyway.

I am so with ya, Pike. These kids today…they no nothing of felgercard, centons, yarns… Back in my day, my Commander Adama was Bonanza Cowboy. And he didn’t need no president tellin’ him what to do.
But, alas, that was many yarns ago.

Baltar all the way!

Baltar, obviously.

Was that from the Dr. Who episode where they go to Pompeii? Lol!

I’ve just started watching it recently on the recommendation of others and because it conveniently comes on right before AND right after BSG.

Well done sir, well done. I howled with laughter about this one.

Every time i heard Clay Davis say Shhhiiiiiiittt I wanted to shoot him in his fat face. I wish he had died in what was one of the best shows on the Telly

You can’t take down Clay Davis. Dude’s Teflon, bulletproof. Much to my frustration. “Sheeei…sorry Barb.”

Baltar

My fav. line is when Baltar shouts “That Shelly Godfrey!! She has it in for me!!”

I voted for craaaap since it seems to be a favorite GWC phrase.

When you vote for Baltar since he does not have a phrase with him are you calling him crap? :confused:

“BUTTERFINGERS!!”

I think Larry should have been a choice? I bet he has a great deal to talk about the subject. :smiley: