Herring vs A Shubbery!

In this epic cagematch I pit a herring wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith, a shubbery. No rules. No constraints. Go.

Herring

//youtu.be/4jCoSbslOsU

Shrubbery

An African or European herring?

Tough call, the Herring is part of a team (the swinger of the herring) but the shrubbery has deeps roots and can possibly regrow if not entirely eradicated.

I’mm gonna go with Shrubbery

Picture this, a deep sylvian forest, a babbling brook, surrounded by leafy, peaceful shrubbery. Suddenly within the clear waters of the brook, a dark shadow passes, the leaves tremble in anticipation… but the shadow has gone, then, leaping from beneath a water-smoothed rock, comes the dreaded… HERRING!!

Battle ensues, herring and bush locked in a life or death struggle leaves, twigs and scales FLY, there is a loud CRACK as one pareticularaly heavy branch snaps, little does the evil herring know this is all part of a plan, one shruberry has sacrificed itself, now the herring is trapped!! gasping for breath, truly the proverbial fish out of water, the herring thrashes amongst the roots but it cannet escape, the dead shruberry bars it’s way back to the river, exhausted and limp, it collapses, asphixiating slowly before sucummbing to the sleep of death, as nature breaks it down, the nourishments provided cause a newer, stronger shrubberry to grow in place of the one who died, wind rustles in the leave, making a song of rememberence for the fallen. could we call this… a draw?

I believe that given enough prep-time, BatHerring can beat anything.

Herring == Clark :: A Shruberry == Will Hunting

//youtu.be/nWoFPcdcA1E

OB

Love that clip! Working class guy gets the last word.

I haven’t watched that scene–or the whole movie–in years! I love Casey Affleck at the end. Also, you couldn’t be more right if you tried.

The best offense is a good defense.

Good Will Hunting 2: Hunting Season

//youtu.be/nnESedN4vSI

Quick personal trivia hit.

This scene was filmed in "The Upfront Bar and Grill"in Toronto Ontario Canada.

UFBG Yelp

Funny for me since me and my younger brother Marty used to get pissed drunk there back in the mid to late 90’s.

After I vacated T.O. for Michigan and my future wife, Marty would tell me of the GWH fans who would drop by and take pictures like it was a shrine.

Get better … maybe we’ll go out and eat a bunch of caramels some time :slight_smile:

OB