Heroes 4x06 Tabula Rasa

Monday, 19 October, 2009
8 PM Eastern/Pacific

Awakening Sylar. Is that a smart move? He’s such an innocent soul at the start, then power corrupts.

I love Sylar’s mug shot. I want that on a t-shirt.

Peter’s got a hole in his heart. Oh wait, there just happens to be a person with healing powers right in the room. How convient!

Now Peter has the power of life and death.

Still love Hiro.

I hope Louise Fletcher’s character heals Hiro.

So David Copperfield has Hiro’s power? That explains the Statue of Liberty disappearing trick.

I like that Quinto is changing his voice slightly. Helps sell that he doesn’t remember and is really messed up.

Commercial: ‘The Fourth Kind’?

No thanx, I’ll stick with Speilberg and The Third Kind.

“Sitting in my cubicle everyday…that was dying.”

I know what you mean, Hiro. Believe me, I know what you mean.

Oh. I missed the beginning. I guess Peter the new healer will heal Hiro.

Everytime HRG says, “Jeremy” I think of the Pearl Jam song. Maybe it’s healer boy’s grunge look.

The carnie-folk have a very Vampire feel. UGH! I can hear the writer’s room now. “Hey, what’s hot right now?” “Vampires.” “We could so do that with the predator Sylar thing.”

Yeah. Vampire cult feel for the carnies.

Holy shot…Peter just took a shot…

Wow that is really cool. Her power is frozen because of Hiro. I love his music too.

Interesting. They Baptize you into their ranks. And pooor Darth Maul. He is a sad monkey.

That was a fairly satisfying episode

yeah, it actually was. I wonder if t hey will turn Parkman into the new Sylar, since the real Sylar is within him. And have the actually Sylar be able to control himself, since he has Nathan within him… not that Nathan is great at controlling himself…

I think Parkman is holding a remnant or an echo. Sylar’s ability to absord powers latched on to Parkman’s mind. In essence, it’s a bad memory. Not sure how Parkman could exorcise that demon.