Heroes 3x18 Exposed

Me too!

I understand that. When I worked with a youth group, the biggest complaint among the teens was when their parents acted out.

Holy shit - Matt’s a bomb!

Peter flies in and repeat of last season.

Ewwww - scarey PuppetMaster dude.

Do I have a bad memory or was he dead?

No one stays dead anymore. It’s a Zombie Apocalypse.

Oh, I get it.

The actor was on a podcast and said he may be seen again.

This was a better episode. But i hate having the stupid Love stories. Just let Claire be claire and stop have her falling for the Clark Kent Lookalike again. First it was the dude who could fly and now its Aquaman (the most worthless superhero ever). And it was the same story both times. She tried to save him from her father.

It looks like Peter is starting to learn that his brother is a Douche hopefully Nathan will realize it as well.

i kinda want to see Parkman blow up. Im sick of these bomb plots coming up and then being “defused” at the last minute. I want to actually see an explosion for once.

Oh and stop using the name “Rebel” Micah…we know its you with the help of Molly.

Sylar is still lots of fun. Now he has a nice vendetta and is gonna try to work out his daddy issues.

And creepy puppet guy is back. Thats gonna me fun.

Oh yea. Went without saying :smiley:

One more gripe for the show…I didnt know they still used Laminated Drivers licenses anymore. Much less ones that could be forged with an iron and a tea towel and some kitchen scissors

perhaps that means it’s her grandmother!!!

Mama Petrelli is REBEL. :eek:

Rebel was passing information about what was going on inside of the Federal building as it was happening. I know that Mama P. has some Precog powers, but not that fast.

On the other hand, I wouldn’t be surprised if Rebel was working for Mama P., that way she could tell her son that she didn’t pass the message, but she could tell someone else to keep an eye on things for her.